Company: Prime Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: December 9, 2018
API Development, Java/C# .NETRaleigh, NCimmediate startqualified candidates only The platform is REST-based, incorporates OAuth2 and related technologies on the security layer and can use JSON and XML serialization formats. The team you will be joining writes services, applications and frameworks for web and mobile platforms in various programming languages and likes to give the latest and greatest technology a try. Position Description: The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining SMART on FHIR applications. Troubleshoots system problems and issues and looks for ways to improve applications. Has knowledge of a variety of healthcare concepts, practices, and procedures, with special knowledge in EMR Concepts. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Performs source code/versioning management function adhering to technical management guidelines.
- Leads and coordinates code/peer reviews of single facility or application focused development work to insure it aligns to the business and technical requirements.
- Provides administrative, application development, and unit testing for small to medium complex projects (and support issues) or functional areas of larger projects or programs.
- Provides application development services for support and projects that align to the software development life cycles, organizational governance policies, and industry best practices.
- Establish and maintain connectivity between clinically integrated healthcare providers and other stakeholders.
- Ensures application development deliverables are completed on a time, budget, and quality.
- Researches and recommends appropriate application development best practices, and tools.
- Develop and applies business knowledge in one or more functional areas. Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and make logical business decisions given general guidance.
- Ability to consolidate ideas and collaborate with cross-functional working groups.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 6 years of experience developing applications
Keywords: Prime Solutions, Inc., Raleigh , API Developer-FHIR, IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!