Senior Monitoring Engineer
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Senior Monitoring Engineer job in Raleigh,NC
Long Term Contract
Modis is seeking to fill a Senior Monitoring Engineer job in
Raleigh, NC that has specific skills in Solarwinds.
This individual would be responsible for technical day-to-day
support of the Solarwinds monitoring environment as well as working
closely on any new requirements from support teams. The
qualified candidate will be very familiar with the inner-workings
of the Solarwinds monitoring tool including both network and
Specific duties and responsibilities of the Senior Monitoring
Engineer job include:
This is a large scale implementation of Solarwinds that requires
expert-level knowledge of the tool. In addition, scripting
skill in various languages is a plus. The role will be
• Handle day-to-day issues submitted to the teams’ ticket queue
related to Solarwinds working with various IT support teams
• Handle enhancement requests for Solarwinds which may require
scripting in PowerShell or other languages
• Proven experience in managing a Solarwinds implementation from
design to support in a mid to large enterprise.
• Excellent communication skills - must be able to communicate
effectively with both IT support teams and IT management.
• Good understanding of monitoring tools, components and best
practices for network/application monitoring.
• Good understanding of the underlying technologies that are being
monitoring including network devices, AIX, Linux, Windows, etc.
• A good understanding of Microsoft SQL and PowerShell.
To be considered, you must apply online now and submit your resume.
We are actively monitoring all applies. Apply below! And thanks for
partnering with Modis
Keywords: , Raleigh , Senior Monitoring Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!