Company: Crescens Inc.
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Job Title: Mainframe Analyst
Location: Remote / Raleigh NC
Duration: 5 months
The Client is seeking an Expert Level Technical Specialist for the
State Automated Driver License System development team.
- **If a resident of North Carolina, the candidate must be
willing to come to Raleigh at their expense to pick up a
- **If NOT a resident of North Carolina, the candidate must be
willing to use their personal computer to remote into a
- **Position is remote but may be required to come onsite to the
office as needed.
- The Client is seeking an Expert Level Technical Specialist for
the State Automated Driver License System (SADLS) development team.
This position is needed for continued support of legislative
mandates and initiatives required for DMV Systems.
- This is an advanced level position that will be responsible for
addressing daily support issues for mainframe applications written
in COBOL and CICS. The position requires thorough knowledge of
COBOL batch jobs utilizing JCL, Zeke and Endevor. This position
will also support our CICS Web services. This position will also be
involved in data feeds and migration efforts using SQL Server
Integration Services (SSIS). The specialist will be asked to also
create reports for ad-hoc requests against DB2 tables. The duties
will include Help Desk support and Service Account support. The
specialist will need to be able to interact with vendors and other
third parties. The position requires the ability to handle the
implementation of medium to large scale technical efforts and the
ability to complete detailed technical documentation. The
specialist must be able to effectively communicate, in verbal and
written form, consult with the clients and other resources and
resolve technical problems. This position also requires the
specialist to be self-motivated, able to manage projects and change
requests, ensure that project documents are complete, current,
accurate and updated and can resolve or escalate issues to
management in a timely fashion.
- Experienced in application analysis, design and system
integration with COBOL, CICS, CICS Web Services and DB2
- Experienced in utilizing systems development life cycle
processes including workflow analysis, workflow diagrams,
requirement solicitation, document
- Experienced with ETL tools and data migration using SQL Server
Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experienced with complex user needs through discussion with
customers, conveying technical information to clients and promoting
an understanding of
- Experienced in complex business functions and system needs, and
develop requirements documents, use cases, and other documentation
to support develop
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and presentation
- Developed and implemented .NET applications
- Utilized Tableau for reporting
- Knowledge of telecommunications network concepts including host
to host communications, firewalls, VPN, COTS/MOTS installation and
- Logical and physical data modeling
Keywords: Crescens Inc., Raleigh , Mainframe Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...