Technology & Data - Senior Software Engineer
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within
technical domain environments. Contribute to large scale planning
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and
programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an
in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet
existing client needs or potential new clients needs while
leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies,
procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level
managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance
and direction to less experienced staff. Required Qualifications:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent
demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work
experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Confluence and JIRA Administration with project lead
- Must have Adaptivist ScriptRunner experience.
- Technical Skills: Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Documentation,
Jira, Test Script
- Current Jira Engineer will be on LOA. Therefore, we need
additional support to facilitate the migration of 89 tasks on
behalf of Project/Space Owners from WF-Auto Jira/Confluence to
Enterprise Jira & Confluence.
- Required skillsets include: project planning, develop/manage
documentation, manage/track UAT activities, migration/testing of
Jira Projects and ScriptRunner scripts, scheduling/coordination of
project/space owner meeting to fully understand/compile record user
Keywords: Mindlance, Raleigh , Technology & Data - Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...