NC - CoR - Network/Telecom Specialist- Expert
Company: Sunrise Systems Inc
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Title: Network Engineer
Location: Hybrid in Raleigh, NC 27604
Duration: 6 months Contract
***The candidate must work onsite at least three days a week.
The Enterprise IT Senior Network Engineer engages in technical workgroups, resolves and makes decisions on complex and high-risk issues, performs research, analysis, design, creation, and implementation of infrastructure systems to meet current and future user requirements.
The infrastructure includes Data Center, LAN/WAN (switches, routers), WLAN, optical network, load balancers, firewalls and the VoIP platform. The successful candidate must be a problem solver, self-starter, a team player and able to clearly communicate with other team members, management, user community and effectively work with external vendors and technology partners. Helps to secure operation, as well as participate in disaster recovery (DR) preparation to ensure reliable communications are in place.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all levels of personnel
- Strong client-service orientation and focus
- Solid written, verbal, presentation, and documentation skills
- Self-motivation, and problem-solving skills
- Expert in management of Layer-2 and Layer-3 and troubleshooting/tuning techniques of related protocols
- Strong knowledge of routing protocols including OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP,
- Experience with IP traffic redistribution, route filtering, load-balancing, and VRF
- Strong understanding of VMware and Virtualization technology
- Strong understanding of Cisco UCS and converged infrastructure
- Strong understanding of VLANs, Subnetting, and IP Provisioning
- Experience with VPN setup and troubleshooting in an enterprise environment
- Hands on experience with Cisco operating systems including IOS and Nx-OS
- Knowledge of wireless services principles and understanding of controller-based Wi-Fi
- Hands on experience with Cisco ASA and/or Palo Alto, or experience with applications of network edge security in standards-based security appliances
- Experience with Cisco Identity Services Engine.
- Experience with VoIP is highly desirable (concepts, their application and setup, troubleshooting)
- Experience with MPLS is highly desirable (concepts, their application and setup, troubleshooting)
- Experience with F5, NetScaler, or comparable load-balancing technologies is highly desirable
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and IT Service Management (ITSM) methodologies - ITILv3 Certification is desirable
If you're interested, Please contact below,
Jani. S - Team Lead Recruitment
Sunrise Systems Inc.
Email: email@example.com - URL: www.sunrisesys.com
Title: Network Engineer
Keywords: Sunrise Systems Inc, Raleigh , NC - CoR - Network/Telecom Specialist- Expert, IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
here to apply!