VP - Commercial Banking Digital - Technical Lead - Remote
Company: First Citizens BancShares
Posted on: January 25, 2023
As a Tech Lead, this role will support the bank's Commercial
Digital Banking efforts. This position drives the development of
cost-effective applications that address business needs while
aligning with the Bank's long-term technology goals. Additionally,
the manager determines the needs of assigned business areas through
partnership and strategic collaboration. This role translates needs
into functional projects and technological solutions. The position
oversees projects to produce effective results and to maximize the
return on investment.
- Team Leadership - Mentors and trains team members. Utilizes
expertise to provide guidance, feedback, and direction on complex
matters. Assists in the communication of performance results and
expected behaviors for success.
- Project Management - Leads specialized technical projects to
include development of time estimates, determining scope, and
addressing potential impacts.
- Business Support - Provides insight to management allowing the
strategic alignment of technologies with business needs.
Facilitates system modifications or architectural changes.
Effectively collaborates with others on technical issues and
initiatives, acting as the primary escalation point for
technology-related team concerns across the enterprise.
- Technical Expertise - Maintains a strong knowledge of Bank
technologies, processes, procedures, and industry standards. Serves
as a resource on one or more specialized technologies to
management, associates, and cross-platform teams.
Bachelor's Degree and 8 years of
experience in Technical work in Application Development, Server
Administration, Information Security, or Engineering OR High School
Diploma or GED and 12 years of experience in Technical work in
Application Development, Server Administration, Information
Security, or Engineering
- Java 11 and above, preferably includes Java 17 familiarity
(Quarkus knowledge a plus)
- Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring integration, Spring
- Maven and/or Gradle
- React JS (or similar JS based UI framework)
- Integration and interface design with SOAP and REST based
- Microsoft SQL DB/JDBC database design and data access
integration from service layers
- Docker images and containerization
- Kubernetes and/or cloud based container management eco-systems
(familiarity with Rancher a plus)
- Any certifications around Java/other stacks development for
cloud deployments or Kubernetes or CI/CD pipelines, a plus
- Application monitoring and troubleshooting tools like Dynatrace
- IntelliJ and/or Eclipse IDE and related tooling and
- Git based source control and knowledge of GitOps
- Agile methodology and sprint-based delivery
- Confluence and JIRA, and other integrations like Synapse RT/ALM
- MQ messaging and integration
- Application Integration SAML/OIDC based SSO
- Working with Linux based environments and shell scripts.
- Azure DevOps 2019 or above, knowledge of code promotion via
CI/CD pipelines via Azure DevOps 2019. Jenkins familiarity
- Code quality metrics and code review/quality control process
knowledge and automation tools for pipeline integration; SonarQube
or similar tool knowledge
- Artifactory or similar repository for managing application
- Secure coding practices and understanding OWASP/CVE
- Performance and automation tools and process
- Service delivery and production support knowledge. Familiarity
with ServiceNow, a plus
- Automated batch and file processing knowledge; CTRL M knowledge
- Knowledge of industry standards for Banking, Treasury and
Payment systems - ISO 20022 and/or EDI etc.
Keywords: First Citizens BancShares, Raleigh , VP - Commercial Banking Digital - Technical Lead - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!