Software Engineer (JupyterLab/Python/Integrations)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
About Pachyderm: Pachyderm is the leader in data versioning and
pipelines for MLOps. We're building the data foundation that allows
data science teams to automate and scale their machine learning
lifecycle while guaranteeing reproducibility. With over $40 million
in three rounds of funding from leading investors like Benchmark,
Microsoft M12, and Y Combinator, Pachyderm is committed to building
industrial strength capabilities for Data Centric AI. Pachyderm
offers a commercial Enterprise Edition and an open source Community
Edition. Pachyderm helps customers get their ML and AI projects to
market faster, lower data processing and storage costs, and
supports strict data governance requirements. Pachyderm is growing
fast and still small, so joining means you are getting in right at
the ground floor and that you will have an enormous impact on the
success and direction of the company and product. Pachyderm has
always and will always embrace a "Remote-first" approach to growing
our team. This allows us to hire a diverse group of individuals
across the country (and world!) while giving our team members the
flexibility to work from anywhere. Being a member of The Pach means
joining a supportive team that cares about you, values kindness and
works hard to create an open and transparent workplace. The Role
Pachyderm is looking for a Python & JupyterHub developer to join
our team that is building a data science platform. You'll be
working closely with our design & product team to implement new
features. Your main task will be integrating Pachyderm with
JupyterHub. You will also be part of the team working on several
exciting integrations with other tools and platforms. As an early
member of the team, you will have a ton of ownership and impact on
the product direction. You'll be required to collaborate closely
with other engineers and product leaders. While your primary focus
will be building the product, you'll also have direct exposure to
users and enterprise customers. At Pachyderm, open-source user and
customer feedback is a major driver of our product roadmap and we
believe that everyone within the company should experience that
first-hand. The long and short of it is, if you're looking to make
a big impact on a small team that works on open source software and
delivers an enterprise-grade product, then this role is for you.
You can check out our product on GitHub . We offer significant
equity, full benefits, and all the usual startup perks.
- 3+ years of experience as a Python Developer
- Experience designing interactive web applications using Python
- Experience with data analysis and data visualization in
- Experience with widgets and interactive visualizations in
- Experience writing Jupyter Notebook and/or Jupyter Lab
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes and AWS
- Bonus: Experience deploying and customizing JupyterHub a
- Bonus: Knowledge of TypeScript and AngularJS a plus Benefits:
- Significant equity, 401k and full benefits (100% medical,
dental and vision for employees, 50% for all dependents).
- Flexible PTO - work/life balance is important and we want you
to take time off to rejuvenate!
- Remote friendly- we were remote before remote was cool and we
intend to continue to invest in a remote first culture.
- Tons of fun swag and surprise packages sent to your
- Tech and office stipends - what you buy is yours to keep.
- Education and donation stipends - we want to support your
career growth and the community.
- Supportive parental leave (see also: work/life balance).
- Encouraged fun - game days, fun activities, zoom hangouts and
more (and - when responsible - visits to our home base for team
on-sites) We can't wait to meet you and hope you'll join our
Keywords: Pachyderm, Raleigh , Software Engineer (JupyterLab/Python/Integrations), IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!