Technical Program Manager
Company: Procom Consultants Group Ltd
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Technical Program Manager (Raleigh, NC & unanticipated locations
throughout the US)Duties:
- Manage the Software Development lifecycle of a complex cross
functional body of work that has a long-term positive impact on the
- Foster an environment of information systems engineering
excellence and innovation. Insist on designing to the edge using
latest technology and infrastructure.
- Define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data,
drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation
for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery).
- Remove blockers and always find the path forward in challenging
- Operate successfully in ambiguous environments.
- Keep technical debt in check. Understand service level
agreements (SLA) and how systems are performing in relation to
- Use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and
- Utilize analytical and quantitative skills.
- Utilize hands on technical expertise with cloud-native
technologies and cloud services.
- Define and measure team success via data-driven metrics &
- Establish collaborative and productive relationships with
product management, governance, UX design, vendors and other
- Work with development teams to create, design and launch new
products, features and programs.
- Innovate and launch new technology products or services from
the ground up.
- Work with external facing production systems.
- Ensure teams are building using modern practices and
- Recognize and drive change for the entire development
- Team scrum master in charge of planning, stand-ups, demos,
retrospectives and the execution of sprints.
- Cultivate operational excellence within project teams.
- Ensure systems self-report breaches and understand root
- Ensure that project teams provide timely resolution of
identified production defects.
- Motivate and focus a collaboration to reach challenging
- Mentor and grow the team by creating an environment of
- Coach new team members with technical and business subject
- Communicate upward and outward along with cross functional
- Project strong technological skills to innovate new ideas and
improve existing services using latest technology.
- Utilize Atlassian JIRA to track the progress as part of Agile
Scrum teams and maintain program dashboards.
- Organize cadence with stakeholders to gather requirements and
carry out optimization using the latest tech stack.
- Mentor new team members in Agile project management and
encourage the team to be self-organized.
- Participate in Program Increment planning conducted quarterly
to collaborate on Business goals and support any reprioritization
based on market data.
- Propose improvements for existing data model and services
architecture following systems design standards and best
- Ensure teams consistently meet service level agreements (SLA)
and enable systems to self-report breaches by utilizing continuous
- Drive end-to-end delivery of new products from ideation to
production and support through its lifecycle.Required: Master's
degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related field
plus 3 years of experience in the job offered or as Systems
Engineer or related position. Must have 2 years of Agile/Scrum
experience. Must have 1 year of experience with: Software
engineering with JAVA Microservices, Project Management, Atlassian
Jira, RESTful Services, Confluence, Jenkins, Spring Framework,
Oracle SQL and MS Visio. Must have ScrumMaster Certification.
Travel required to unanticipated locations throughout the US.Send
resumes to: Procom Services America, Inc., 1130 Situs Court, Suite
216, Raleigh, NC 27606, must reference "Technical Program Manager"
position when applying.
Keywords: Procom Consultants Group Ltd, Raleigh , Technical Program Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!