Sr. Scrum Master (SAFe, Healthcare) ( Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description Our History
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3
markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating
in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000
companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the
mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our
outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract,
contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of
recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to
CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search
for a Sr. Scrum Master in a remote capacity. This is a long-term
opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Act as a Scrum Master for one or more distributed agile
- Establish, support and facilitate team level cadence and
ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily stand up, retrospectives,
backlog refinement, etc.
- Provide coaching and guidance to the team to support adoption
of agile values, principles, and practices.
- Provide coaching and support to Product Owner in maintaining
and refining product backlog.
- Support Product Owner in prioritization and forecasting of
roadmap based on team velocity and stakeholder requests.
- Support the team in establishing realistic and achievable
delivery commitments while operating at a sustainable pace.
- Act as an accountability partner to support the team in
predictably delivering upon their commitments.
- Enables team to self-organize around removing their own
impediments / blockers and escalates those that the team could not
- Facilitate, encourage and support cross-team coordination and
- Act as a change agent and help to build and support a learning
environment for continual growth.
- Maintain metrics and data necessary to provide visibility on
progress, quality and value to stakeholders.
- Participate in and contribute to internal agile communities of
practices and/or Scrum Master Forums.
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master on a Scrum team.
- 5-7 years of experience in IT.
- Industry certifications such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM),
SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), or SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Experience with Jira.
- Healthcare experience.
- Experience promoting agile engineering practices such as pair
programming, continuous delivery, TDD, etc.
- Experience acting as a Scrum Master for multiple distributed
- Experience leading agile adoption at the team level.
Keywords: Conexess Group, Raleigh , Sr. Scrum Master (SAFe, Healthcare) ( Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!