Backend Java Software Engineer - 50% REMOTE
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Rapidly growing company in Plano, TX looking for a sharp Senior
Back End Java Engineer to join their growing team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Roxy Kupfert
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 - $160,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Rapidly growing company in Plano, TX looking for a sharp mid to
senior level Backend Java Software Engineer to join their team and
hit the ground running!
Why join us?
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including but not
- A highly competitive base salary ranging from $120K-$160K
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with match
- Great work/life balance
- Opportunity to work alongside other brilliant engineers
- Hybrid Remote position - about 50/50
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and
- Interacting with multiple databases both SQL and non-SQL (K/V
- Building backend web applications using Spring Boot and
- Working with the devops team on application deployment
processes and pipelines (CI/CD)
- Using tools like GitHub, Gradle, Jenkins, Sonar, New Relic,
GCP, GKE, Docker, and Kubernetes
MUST HAVE, experience with MAJORITY of the following
- Relational database experience (we use multiple)
- Web development using REST
- Cloud experience (We use Google Cloud but AWS/Azure experience
NICE TO HAVE, experience with
- Software Version Control - GIT or Github
- Distributed development, Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Deployment using automated pipelines (CI/CD)
- HLS, DASH, and/or RTMP or other media experience
- MySQL, Cassandra, Clickhouse
- Unix hardware driver development
- GCP and GKE
- IntelliJ, Gradle, Eclipse, New Relic, OpsGenie and Jenkins
- Scripting - Groovy or Python
- CDN providers like Cloudflare and Fastly and/or IDE like
Intellij or Eclipse
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Raleigh , Backend Java Software Engineer - 50% REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!