Oracle Cloud Integrations Lead - Remote
Company: CGS Business Solutions - INC 5000 Company
Posted on: August 6, 2022
CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an
esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career.
We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or
full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently
seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging
and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:
CGS is currently accepting resumes of a Cloud Integration Architect
/ Lead. This role will be part of Cloud Services during the
transition period and will report to the Senior Director of
Financial Systems during this time. This person will be a highly
qualified and highly motivated Cloud Integration Architect with
experience in using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). The
integration lead will be part of the Enterprise Applications Group
and will be responsible for administering OCI platform and building
and supporting integrations between various disparate systems (i.e.
Revenue / Billing, Salesforce, Banks, other) to our financial
system Oracle ERP Cloud (Fusion). This is a user facing role where
the integration lead should be able to work with business users
- Development and administration of integrations using Oracle SOA
CS, JCS in OCI.
- Design and implement integration components between enterprise
- Design and provide hands-on development of cloud based and
enterprise integrations, leveraging Composites and API
- Work closely with internal and external partners to gather
requirements and design complex business application and data
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical
integration requirements and designs.
- Work and partner on other key initiatives including Oracle
Analytics Cloud, Salesforce, Business Intelligence / Analytics
Job Experience and Requirements
- Must have designed and implemented numerous integrations
between enterprise systems - ERP, CRM, Billing etc.
- Must be able to work with business users to understand
requirements and put together design specs before development.
- 7+ years hands on technical experience with building and
supporting integrations using web services and APIs.
- BA / BS or Master's Degree, preferably in Information
- Good understanding of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- Understanding of PaaS services administration that Includes
SOA, JCS, DB.
- Knowledge of Integration frameworks offered by SaaS
- At least one end to end cloud SaaS / PaaS implementation
- Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business
process technical solutions across disparate systems.
- Development experience using integration/orchestration platform
such as Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Informatica and/or other comparable
integration platforms is essential.
- Requires hands-on experience working with Oracle Cloud
Infrastructure (OCI), Oracle Process Cloud Service (PCS), Oracle
SOA Cloud Service (SOA CS), Oracle BPM 11g/ 12c Suite, and/or
Oracle SOA Suite 11g/ 12c Suite (Service Bus, BPEL, BAM).
- Experience working with Oracle ERP Cloud (Fusion) is
- Extensive experience in a variety of technologies, including,
but not limited to: relational databases, web services (SOAP, REST,
WSDL, XML, and other API standards), API-driven design, messaging
patterns, and application development best practices.
- ADF Development experience is a plus.
- Provide deep technical expertise in Integration architecture
design, solutions selection and implementation, and continuous
- Other nice to haves: BI / Analytics, Salesforce, ERP, AWS,
- Development experience including end-to-end implementation
lifecycle to include requirements analysis, configuration, design,
build, test and go-live stages.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented; Adapt to projects
quickly with a can-do attitude.
About CGS Business Solutions:CGS specializes in IT business
solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in
IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and
Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be
selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California.
After nine consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS
continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are
counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in
order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business
Keywords: CGS Business Solutions - INC 5000 Company, Raleigh , Oracle Cloud Integrations Lead - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!