Field Service Representative ( Remote )
Company: Skyjack Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Field Service Representative - Skyjack (MD, VA, NC, SC)The Field
Service Representative is responsible for supporting customers in
support of Skyjack products providing technical assistance and
training and improving overall responsiveness and knowledge for the
customer. This person will be responsible for the areas of MD, VA,
NC and SC and support as required other states.Competitive wages,
excellent benefits, quarterly bonuses, 401K match, paid
life/short-term/long-term disability.Performance Expectations
- Provide technical assistance and training to customer in
support of Skyjack products.
- Provide appropriate training for customer service to improve
overall responsiveness and knowledge.
- Complete weekly reports in a timely manner.
- Ability to read and understand a wide variety of manuals for
set-up, calibration, operating, repair, maintenance, testing and
- Locate data in a variety of technical drawings.
- Ability to understand electric and hydraulic circuits and
- Ability to evaluate severity of equipment faults and anomalies
considering all possible scenarios.
- Ability to judge conditions of individual parts, devices and
adequacy of repairs.
- Judge suitability of parts, components, and modifications.
- Ability to verbally discuss electric and hydraulic circuits and
- Communicate effectively with customers to promote products,
learn about equipment faults, and explain procedures, answer
questions and address complaints.
- Exchange diagnostic and troubleshooting information with
appropriate department personnel.
- Evaluate sets of data collected from trials and simulations to
understand trouble shoot faults and equipment performance.
- Schedule repair and maintenance tasks.
- Ability to travel across the US as required and visit our corp.
office in Ontario, CA.Credentials
- Post-Secondary technical diploma and ongoing related
organization training and maintenance experience.
- Minimum three years customer service experience; aerial work
platform industry experience strongly preferred but not
- Ability to work independently performing service and repair
tasks as needed.
- Possess strong system and hardware skills.
- Ability to use communications software and possess above
average computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Office and
- Demonstrate motivation and continuous learning to update
- Valid PassportWhat Linamar Has To Offer
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Community based outreach supporting both local and global
initiatives and charities.
- Social committees and sports teams.
- Discounts for local vendors and events, including auto supplier
discounts.About UsSkyjack supplies construction rental companies
globally with quality engineered, simple, and reliable access and
telehandler equipment. Initially started as a scissor lift
manufacturer in 1985, and has grown to become a world leader in the
general Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) industry.As a
dominant player in a consistently evolving industry, Skyjack
employees thrive on absorbing new information and have a thirst for
continuous improvement in their professional selves. In 2002
Skyjack became a part of the Linamar Corporation and has since been
able to leverage strategic partnerships and use the guidance of
their parent company to rapidly change the face of the access
industry.Every aspect of the company is deeply rooted in Skyjack's
safety initiatives as this can be an extremely challenging
industry. Skyjack prides itself on being simply reliable and easy
to do business with. This mission extends to the relationships with
customers, suppliers, and employees.Linamar Corporation is an equal
opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace
without regard to any basis protected by applicable federal, state
or local law. Linamar Corporation encourages applications from all
qualified individuals and will reasonably accommodate applicants
throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process upon
request.Employment Type: Full TimeYears Experience: 3 - 5
yearsSalary: $78,000 - $111,000 AnnualBonus/Commission: No
Keywords: Skyjack Inc., Raleigh , Field Service Representative ( Remote ), IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!