Sr. Java Developer
Company: Advance Auto Parts
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARYThe Catalog Development team is vital to
developing and supporting a growing number of critical enterprise
selling processes within Advance Auto Parts. - We partner with many
different teams across the organization to understand their needs
and are frequently involved in design, development, implementation
and support of mission-critical processes that are leveraged by our
Customers and Business team. - We take pride in developing these
mission critical applications that are optimized for the best
customer experience. As a Sr. Java Developer of this team, you will
be working closely with agile teams of data architect and software
developers to determine the best architectural and design
decisions, find innovative and practical solutions to meet our
business needs in a fast-paced environment. - Additionally, you
will be involved in the entire development cycle, conduct design
and code reviews and have a heavy input throughout the process,
from requirements all the way to production deployment. The
day-to-day work is interesting, challenging and fast-paced!
Successful candidates will be strong technologists who can work
proactively and independently, prioritize well, and communicate
clearly.OPEN TO REMOTE WORK WITHIN THE USA Job Description
- Work with business stakeholders, Project Managers, Architects,
Business Analysts, and other IT teams to understand the business
needs and their requirements.
- Work with a nimble team of software engineers and enterprise
architects to ensure the solutions meet our business needs using
Agile methodologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Will often require taking a lead role in the entire development
cycle, conduct design and code reviews, and have a heavy input
throughout the process, from requirements to production
- Able to shift between priorities as needed throughout the
- Create technical system specifications and ensure documentation
remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Raise up opportunities, enhancements, and process improvements.
Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues of
the assignments to management.
- Research, design, define, develop, test, document and implement
new service APIs or changes to existing services. Participate in
test planning, development, and execution for integration and
- Ability to research issues across multiple key systems and
databases. Assist customers and team members on issue resolution
and problem solving. Required Skills
- 10+ years of experience in Java middle-tier applicationsExpert
- Java 8 and above
- Springboot and Spring eco system
- Spring JPA / Hibernate
- REST Experience with
- Kubernetes, preferably Openshift
- Databases like Postgres, Oracle
- AWS/Azure Cloud Technologies
- SQL or NoSQL
- Git #LI-KN-AAP
Keywords: Advance Auto Parts, Raleigh , Sr. Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!