Software Engineer (Remote)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
ECP is growing quickly and is looking for experienced engineers
looking to join an amazing team and write great code to help make
life better at senior living communities around the world.
ECP is a market-leading SaaS solution that enables senior living
communities to better care for their residents. ECP is used in over
6,000 communities around the world. We're looking to further expand
by increasing the number of customers that use our software and
increasing the scope of how we serve our customers by developing
and releasing new products.
As a talented and experienced developer, you will jump right in and
play a lead role as we enhance and expand our product, improve our
processes, and continuously tune and modernize our tech stack. You
will join a talented and committed team, and you will have constant
opportunities to learn about our business, work with
state-of-the-art tools and technology, and build solutions that
fuel our growth.
If you have considerable experience with front-end and back-end
no-SQL databases, microservices and CI/CD, and you're ready to hit
the ground running, please keep reading.
Most of our team is located in Wisconsin, but we are open to fully
- Contribute to day-to-day development: contribute tested,
documented, well-written and performant code to solve problems and
extend product functionality.Continually improve your knowledge and
application of relevant languages and frameworks that we are using,
or that are agreed upon potential additions to our tech stack. Stay
intellectually curious and up to date on technical best
- Continually improve your knowledge and application of relevant
languages and frameworks that we are using, or that are agreed upon
potential additions to our tech stack. Stay intellectually curious
and up to date on technical best practices.
- Work collaboratively in a team. Perform as a productive
teammate with your fellow developers and others involved in the
development process. Communicate frequently and openly, help those
around you to deliver more effectively, and embrace team standards
for communication, code management, and development process.
- Develop an understanding of our overall product and platform.
Understand how the work you contribute will fit into our overall
development pipeline, and how the functionality you build will
benefit our customers, their constituents, and our company.
- 1+ years of professional, commercial software development
- Proficiency with full stack front-end and back frameworks and
languages such as React, Node.js, Java, Python, etc.
- Experience developing in accordance with common applicable
design patterns and object-oriented development
- Expertise with versioning systems (preferably git)
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Fluent English, grammatical skills
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without
- Experience managing your work within a ticketing system such as
Azure DevOps or Jira
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
Keywords: ECP, Raleigh , Software Engineer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!