Senior Full Stack Developer, Commissions (C#, Angular)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of
digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a
subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any
channel, on any device - as a service. We power millions of
subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our
values-driven culture - one that enables you to Be Seen, Be
Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who is passionate about
web technologies to join our team of bright, motivated and
strong-willed engineers to help us transform and reimagine our
existing end-user web system. As part of a multidisciplinary team,
the Full Stack Developer will take part in improving our advisors
commissions and orders management tool on the front end UI , the
backend and the database. AppDirect provides an environment where
you will be challenged and inspired every day. If you relish the
freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table that
reflect your experience and personality, there's no limit to what
you can accomplish here.
What You'll Do And How You'll Have An Impact
- Understand the existing DB (SQL Server) model and help perform
necessary DB development in the Service layer (C#) or/and in the DB
layer and/or the UI layer (Angular) for our application meant to
help manage advisor commissions.
- Work with a cross-functional team to successfully deliver on
- Actively take part in and contribute to teamwork.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Write scalable and maintainable DB and C# code
- Improve the UI with your Angular skills
- Work in an Agile environment
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years relevant experience required (C#/Angular).
- A strong background in DB (preferably SQL Server), including
stored procedures. You are aware of what you do not know yet and
are excited about what to learn next
- Exposure to Microservice architecture Knowledge on CICD
process, automated testing and Cloud platform would be added
- A team player: contributing to the passion of our development
teams, you are known to bring creative and thoughtful solutions to
- Able to gain respect and credibility, and influence
- Curious and innovative: you are constantly monitoring what is
new on the market and eager to try new things with technologies you
are not familiar with.
- A quality promoter: you value and promote high-quality software
with unit testing and code coverage.
- An agilist: you have experience with Agile software development
and Test Driven Development methodologies. Collaborative: you value
teamwork, you desire to share your skills & knowledge, seek
perspective from others, and ultimately you are not afraid to make
decisions. Very familiar with development tools: package managers,
version control software and automation tools are familiar to you
(git, npm, bower, grunt, etc.).
At AppDirect, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment
that houses diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We
respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no
one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to
race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity
enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best
work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous
peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from
gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with
Keywords: AppDirect, Raleigh , Senior Full Stack Developer, Commissions (C#, Angular), IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!