Senior Software Engineer - Fullstack
Posted on: January 16, 2022
ndustrial.io is a high-impact, high growth, venture-backed,
Raleigh NC based startup looking for a high-quality Senior Backend
Engineer to join the team and help us on our IoT data analytics
Mission to enable industrial enterprises to gain deeper insights
into their business, optimize systems and drive efficiency at
scale, giving them a sustainable competitive advantage.
We are looking for someone passionate about developing APIs for our
data platform that leverages GraphQL technology. Someone who can be
counted on to continue driving us forward. This particular opening
is core to what we do here at ndustrial.io, which is taking data
from numerous different sources and organizing it in a way that is
useful for our customers. The right candidate is interested in
being an impactful and collaborative part of a world class
engineering organization. Are you ready to join our team and take
on the challenge of not only helping us keep up with the pace but
also continue to innovate?
- Collaborate with a team of software engineers by providing
technical direction, mentorship and code reviews.
- Enhance features and functionality of our existing stack while
developing new software to meet our customers needs.
- Actively participate in scoping, estimating, code reviews
throughout the development process.
- Communicate with your fellow coworkers about your progress and
offer suggestions/improvements to continually improve all aspects
of the software.
- Be able to provide thorough reasons/explanations for software
decisions in order to prevent technical debt.
- Able to engage in customer focused work and support items when
- Have a constructive voice. It will be expected and
- Experience with the following technologies:
- API Development with REST and GraphQL
- Scripting language Node.js(Typescript)
- PostgreSQL Databases
- Developing Microservices architecture
- Application development with Kubernetes
- OAuth 2.0
- Self-motivated individual who can work
Nice to have
- CI/CD experience with Github Actions and Helm charts
- Experience with Python
- Experience with industrial IoT or time series data
- AWS Experience, SAA, DVA or Data Analytics Specialty
- Open PTO Policy
- Outstanding Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision, STD, LTD,
Life, AD&D insurance employee premiums fully covered!
- Annual professional Development stipend ($500/year)
- Commuter benefit
- Team outings, catered lunches, celebrations!
- Flexible work environment with telecommuting options
- New, modern, gorgeous office conveniently located on
Fayetteville St. in Downtown Raleigh
- We live our values everyday: Teamwork, Customer Service,
Quality and Curiosity
- Inclusive, communicative, innovative and fun environment, we
enjoy working together!
- Dog friendly officeby Jobble
Keywords: Ndustrial, Raleigh , Senior Software Engineer - Fullstack, IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!