Sr. Software Testing Engineer
Company: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Title: Senior Software Test Engineer III-Toshiba Global
Commerce Solutions, Inc. Introduction: We are seeking an
experienced software test professional for custom solutions
provided to Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Point of Sale (POS)
clients. This role requires the skills and ability to execute the
delivery of multiple customer projects through manual and automated
test cases to ensure delivery of quality
- Contribute as part of an Agile test team and ensure best
practices are followed; act when discrepancies arise.
- Create and execute manual and automated tests; assist in defect
verification and management.
- Experience creating and modifying automation test
- Review custom software design documents and participate in
design review discussions.
- Provide estimates for system setup and configuration, manual
and automated test creation, execution time and hardware resource
- Participate in backlog grooming, sprint planning, requirements
team meetings, and retrospectives.
- Stage/set-up test environment including hardware and software
- Manage test equipment inventory (Toshiba and Client), track
assets, coordinate with manager to acquire additional
- Manage priorities and test activities to ensure project test
schedules/deliveries are met.
- Identify and drive opportunities for increasing efficiencies
- Communicate closely with the project team on test and defect
statuses, delivery risks, mitigation plans, etc.
- Participate in client project meetings, provide client on-site
support as needed, and work with clients to ensure successful
software deliveries.Required Skills:
- BA/BS in computer programming or related field.
- 5+ years experience implementing test methodologies in an Agile
- Experience setting up the hardware and software for a fully
integrated test environment.
- Experience with Test Automation (API, Selenium, Jenkins,
- Able to read, write and speak English proficiently and be an
effective verbal and written communicator.
- Able to present statuses in a clear concise manner to
management and clients.
- Up to 10% of travel required.Preferred Skills:
- Cloud environments and deployments
- Experience testing in a BDD environment, including writing
Gherkin tests and driving automation strategies.
- Experience with micro-services testing.
- Test automation development (API, Selenium, Jenkins, Cucumber,
- Experience working with external clients
- Point of Sale (POS) test experienceAbout the Company:Toshiba
Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. is a dynamic billion dollar global
company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store
solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry
and made use of the self-checkout at Lowes Foods, earned fuel
rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as
Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots,
Cencosud, BJs, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our
in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the
world's installed market share leader. The nature of retail is
changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of
a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, lets get
together to drive the new economy.Toshiba Global Commerce
Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits
package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
days EEO: Toshiba is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age,
ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status,
medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status,
national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We
also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with legal requirements.Individuals who need
a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process should email email@example.com to
request an accommodation
Keywords: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Raleigh , Sr. Software Testing Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!