Senior Technical Product Manager
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Nasuni is looking for a Senior Product Manager with a focus on
Cloud NAS Ecosystem Integrations. The Senior PM will work closely
with industry leading public and private cloud object storage
providers, hypervisor vendors, and application vendors to deliver
integrated solutions for our customers.-- This Product Manager will
certify that Nasuni incorporates leading edge NAS functionality
into our broader enterprise cloud file services offering. We're
looking for a hands-on technical individual who enjoys working with
leading technologies outside the company as well as working with
customers to ensure successful integration into their environment.
This person will report to the Senior Director of Product Manager -
Integrations. Responsibilities-- Product Integration Definition
- Map the industry landscape and competitive feature sets of
best-in-class NAS products and ISV solutions to Nasuni's current
- Identify critical Cloud Storage ecosystem capability gaps and
define roadmap and partner opportunities to help Nasuni maintain
its position as a best-in-class Cloud NAS solution.
- Understand the critical customer pain-points and provide an
evidence-based prioritization of partnership opportunities.
- Drive the detailed requirements and product integration
activities for critical NAS-related feature sets.
- Define integration points with key public and private cloud
object storage providers, hypervisor vendors, and industry
application providers to deliver integrated solutions to
- Configure and validate Nasuni's global file system, UniFS, with
key technology partners and develop best practices guides for the
Sales and Customer Success teams on these solutions.
- Assist Sales teams in understanding and communicating how
integrated solutions can meet customer use case requirements.
- Educate the Sales and Marketing teams on the value prop,
differentiation, market strategies, and other knowledge necessary
to be successful in the go-to-market. Qualifications
- BS--in Computer Science, Engineering or--similiar--technical
- 7+ years of experience in cloud, virtualization, object
storage, hyper-V, security, or storage technologies.
- 5+ years of enterprise software experience in product
management, development, or pre-sales, Linux Server platforms.
- Ability to read and understand Python software code and RESTful
API's to be able to isolate integration issues.
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills related to virtualization,
storage, and network management.
- Experience with containerization technologies like Lustre,
Docker, or Kubernetes.
- Ability to assess customer needs and translate into product
- Confidence to champion ideas and solutions and raise issues
across the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Why Nasuni?
With the world's only cloud-native global file system at its heart,
Nasuni delivers a file services platform built for the cloud that
combines the performance of local file servers with the scalability
and durability of cloud storage, all at about half the cost of
traditional file infrastructures. Users can migrate NAS silos to
the cloud storage of their choice for on-demand capacity expansion,
built-in backup, instant disaster recovery, multi-site file sharing
and a system that can span continents. Nasuni operates
globally--from its--worldwide headquarters in Boston, Mass., USA.
This role will start remote, due to Covid-19, then will be based in
Marlborough, MA.-- Why work at Nasuni? As part of our commitment to
your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits
packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by
geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off and potential flexible work
- Incentive stock options
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses To all recruitment agencies:
Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company
location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to
unsolicited resumes. Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The
equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees
and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race,
religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and
sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age,
disability, family medical history or genetic information,
political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based
factors. These protections extend to all management practices and
decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal
systems, promotions, and training and career development
Keywords: Nasuni, Raleigh , Senior Technical Product Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!