Software Developer (Edge Services)
Company: Bandwidth Inc.
Location: Wake Forest
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Who We Are: Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology
powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom,
Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our
intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number
services- all backed by Bandwidth's own nationwide, all-IP voice
network-allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We
celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic
selves. #jointheband What We Are Looking For: Are you someone who
enjoys building full stack web applications? Do you love pulling
together open source technology with clever implementations into an
amazing service? Do you know a little AWS and want real-world
experience building on it? We're looking for a Software Developer
(Edge Services) who can build webapps and wants to learn how to
scale them on a new development team. We're seeking somebody who
enjoys building software and wants to learn from the best. Not sure
if you're 100% qualified? That's ok, you should still go for it and
apply! What You'll Do:
- You're gonna write awesome code and work with smart
- You'll be on an agile software team and learn how to ship great
- You'll get to collaborate with lots of different developers and
- You'll get your hands dirty operating software in production
environments What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You've got a good idea of how to build a web application
- You might have an idea of what a container is
- You're passionate about being a great software developer Bonus
- You have experience with React or Angular
- You've built and deployed a webapp in AWS
- You have some experience working with AWS Lambda Little Extra
For You At Bandwidth, we're pretty proud of our corporate culture,
which is rooted in our "Whole Person Promise." We promise all
employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and
we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body,
mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well...
- You're guaranteed to be given "work that matters." If you ain't
feelin' that, let us know. We'll fix it.
- With our Hacker Hours program, you get protected time to learn,
experiment, and build with the technology you want to! You can even
submit projects to our yearly Hack-of-the-Year competition complete
with awards and prizes.
- Your health insurance premiums are 100% paid by Bandwidth. So
are your dental insurance premiums. So are your life insurance
premiums. It's pretty nice.
- When you're on vacation, nobody is allowed to contact you. No
calls, texts, emails... Enjoy your time off.
- We provide you with a gym membership, a lunchtime shuttle to
the gym, and give you 90 minutes for lunch if you work out.
- Not enough time to hit the gym? There's a locker room and
cardio equipment on the first floor. Applicant Privacy Notice
Keywords: Bandwidth Inc., Raleigh , Software Developer (Edge Services), IT / Software / Systems , Wake Forest, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!