.Net/C# Developer - Expert (11+ Years)
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Apex's financial client is hiring a Senior Staff Software
Development Technical Lead. This position will begin remotely and
may move to on-site in Raleigh once restrictions are lifted. If
qualified, please email your resume to Kyle at Your Opportunity The
PC Core Technology (PCCT) Team represents a centralized domain
responsible for managing holdings, investment performance, and
automated re-balancing across the universe of investment
portfolios. The PCCT Development team is looking for a Senior Staff
Software Development Technical Lead who will excel leading a scrum
team in a dynamic fast-paced environment . PCCT offers a wide range
of technology opportunities for the best and brightest people to
grow and demonstrate their skills as they develop high-performance
financial applications. The right candidate will have experience
with Development best practices, like SOLID principles, and proven
experience performing all Development related functions; including,
but not limited to: following coding standards, unit test creation
and code reviews. The right candidate will enjoy being part of a
highly interactive, Agile team. PCCT offers a wide range of
technology opportunities for the best and brightest people to grow
and demonstrate their skills as they develop high-performance
financial applications. What you are good at
- Provide technical direction and support to the rest of your
- Facilitate communication of requirements, scoping and design
decisions between team members, architects and product owners. Work
closely with architects and business partners to define Agile
stories for new capabilities.
- Participate in product roadmap discussion and long term
planning for your team.
- Develop tools and practices that will increase the efficiency
of your team.
- Lead design and implementation of new stories and bug fixes.
Perform thorough design reviews and code reviews.
- Hands on coding, unit testing and production issue
- Mentor junior staff in the team and help them reach their
- Main point of contact and subject matter expert on your product
domain. What you have Required:
- 2+ years' experience working as a tech lead or any role in that
- 7+ years' experience developing commercial application on
Windows platforms using C#/C++ and .NET.
- 3+ years' experience developing web services - preferably REST
services. Very strong object oriented design skills with proven
track record of well-engineered design.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Self-starter who can grasp difficult concepts and large
architectures quickly and contribute at the architectural and
- 3+ years programming experience with NoSQL and/or SQL databases
o Experience with unit testing and history of successful driving
- Experience and a desire to mentor peers and junior staff.
- Capability and strong desire to be a technical leader within a
- BS or higher in computer science or related technical field.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Familiarity with Atlassian tool stack (Jira, Confluence,
Bitbucket, Bamboo) is a plus.
- Experience with LINQ, Message Bus and Mongo DB is a plus.
- Prior Financial Services experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Micro-Services architecture and Cloud
technology is a plus. Description: Responsible for applications
development in an enterprise architecture environment within .net
framework using C#. Must be able to apply SDLC concepts and have a
proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications. Must
have a good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts,
have experience working on distributed platforms (Windows preferred
or UNIX) and have experience in a .net framework enterprise
architecture environment. Knowledge of Rational Unified Process
methodology, Agile or other iterative development methodologies is
a plus. Must have strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving
and organizational skills, and the ability to independently work as
a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team.EEO Employer
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at or - provided by Dice
Keywords: Apex Systems, Raleigh , .Net/C# Developer - Expert (11+ Years), IT / Software / Systems , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!