Payroll and Benefits Manager
Company: Carillon Assisted Living
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Carillon Assisted Living, a Raleigh-based company in the
business of building and operating assisted living communities, our
team works together to make a positive impact on the lives of
seniors in North Carolina. Our locally owned and operated business
is entering a growth phase with the opening of its first community
for its new brand, Calyx Living, and is seeking to hire a Payroll
and Benefits Manager to work in the corporate office in Raleigh,
NC. This position plays an integral role in supporting Carillon's
business, regularly interacting directly with both senior
leadership team and the communities.Payroll and Benefits Manager
- Maintain employee information in the HR/Payroll Database
(Paylocity), including routine review and retention of time and
attendance records, personnel files, and benefits elections.
- Process onboarding for new hires, terminations, and
rate/position changes for the corporate office and all community
- Ensure accurate transmission of information related to payroll,
including ensuring timely correction at the community of missed
- Collaborate with accounting personnel to assure payroll related
journal entries are accurately uploaded into the general
- Update business analytics reports, generally in Excel, that
provide senior management with visibility to overtime, time off,
wage rate, attendance, etc.
- Respond to all unemployment claims, prepare documentation for
- Maintain and monitor all Workers' Compensation claims.Benefits
- Coordinate all hiring, onboarding and off boarding processes
with recruiting and the communities.
- Assist with annual Team Member benefit open enrollment.
Maintain and track compliance with ACA regulations.
- Reconcile insurance, 401(k), and all other payroll related
deductions to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and submit all DOL, BLR, OSHA, etc. reports.
- Track all FMLA leave to ensure compliance.
- Provide support to field personnel for various payroll and/or
- Promote loyalty among staff and generate positive attitude
within Raleigh by demonstrating support of Carillon's culture,
policies, and procedures.Qualifications:
- Preferably 4+ years of multi-site payroll and benefit
- Expertise in current generation payroll systems. Familiarity
with Paylocity a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must be service-oriented and diplomatic, with the ability to
work proactively and independently in a fast-paced setting.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with team
members across all levels within an organization.
- COVID-19 vaccination and booster required.If you have strong
organizational skills, attention to detail and are interested in an
exciting opportunity to join a successful, expanding (and fully
vaccinated!) company that values its employees and embraces a
collaborative culture, please apply here!
Keywords: Carillon Assisted Living, Raleigh , Payroll and Benefits Manager, Human Resources , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!