Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Company: PRA Health Sciences
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Who are we?
We are PRA
We are 16,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90+
countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly
striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we
see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the
hands of those who need them most.
Who are you?
You are a forward thinker. You are an innovator that refuses to
settle. You want to push the boundaries and change not just what it
means to be an Senior HR Business Partner, you want to change the
future. You want to learn from the best, grow your knowledge and
your skill set, and you want to build your career here. You want to
use the latest technology and tools in the industry to push the
momentum of an already growing company forward. You want to find a
balance that still lets you be, well, you. Most of all, you want to
do it in a place where you're more than an employee number. A place
you love working.
Still here? Good. Because if this is you, we'd really like to meet
you.ResponsibilitiesWhat will you be doing?
The Senior HR Business Partner will lead the HR initiatives, and
provide operational support to assigned managers and business
leaders, working closely with them to apply strategies that will
enable the optimization of business performance and the performance
and success of our employees. He or she will direct and deliver a
comprehensive range of HR programs and services, leveraging the HR
Centers of Excellence in order to execute strategic plans.
- Delivers front-line operational and consultative support to
business leaders, functional managers and employees
- Builds relationships of trust, uses sound judgment in matters
of confidentiality, provides candid observations, takes appropriate
risks and delivers results with integrity
- Diagnoses, influences, facilitates and implements solutions
using a consultative approach with line management that will result
in a positive impact on the culture to address retention and
- Identifies training needs for business units, client programs
and individual executive coaching needs for leaders
- Ensures flawless execution of established human resources
policies and procedures
- Interprets and ensures compliance and administration of global
and local employment laws and practices
- Coordinates and manages training, development, performance
management and succession planning to ensure appropriate plans are
in place for all employees
- Creates and leads the coordination of HR communication
initiatives for team and organization
- Analyzes HR-related data (e.g., turnover metrics, exit
interview data, workforce demographics) and provides reports and
guidance to business leaders
- Partners with HR Centers of Excellence (COE's) to implement key
HR processes, including compensation, talent management,
performance management, leadership development and workforce
planning that add value to internal and external clients.
- Coaches, advises and guides managers in effectively handling
employee relations issues, while mitigating exposure and risk to
QualificationsWhat do you need to have?
- 2-5 years HR experience as an HR Business Partner
- Experience in a global corporate matrix environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in
the United States, and should not require, now or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status
- Read, write, and speak fluent English; fluency in host country
- Experience influencing senior leaders and leadership
- Master's degree
- PHR, SPHR certification
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing
opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with
Keywords: PRA Health Sciences, Raleigh , Senior Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!