Host - Poole's Diner
Company: Ashley Christensen Restaurants
Posted on: September 15, 2019
HOST POOLE'S DINER
We are seeking personable, organized individuals to join our front
of house team in host positions. Hosts are ambassadors for AC
Restaurants within our community, and the person for this role will
exhibit exceptional people skills, hawk-eyed attention to detail
and grace under pressure.
- Welcome guests and escort them to their table.
- Assign tables, coordinate sections, create and manage wait
lists, and maintain communication with the restaurant staff
pertaining to all aspects of service.
- Answer phones and provide accurate information to phone
- Contribute to overall dinning experience through awareness
cleanliness, promptness and execution of service.
- Create an excellent first impression
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Hospitable, kind, friendly, and personable
- Maintain a professional appearance and a positive attitude in a
fast paced, energetic atmosphere
- Excellent communication skills and proper phone etiquette
- Organized, dependable, and punctual
- Drama-free team player
It is the policy of AC Restaurants to provide equal employment
opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national
origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race,
religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with
regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In
addition, AC Restaurants will provide reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Ashley Christensen Restaurants, Raleigh , Host - Poole's Diner, Hospitality & Tourism , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!