Host - Poole's Diner
Company: Ashley Christensen Restaurants
Posted on: July 15, 2019
HOST POOLE'S DINER JOB SUMMARY: We are seeking personable,
organized individuals to join our front of house team in host
positions. Hosts are ambassadors for AC Restaurants within our
community, and the person for this role will exhibit exceptional
people skills, hawk-eyed attention to detail and grace under
pressure. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Welcome guests and escort them to their table.
- Assign tables, coordinate sections, create and manage wait
lists, and maintain communication with the restaurant staff
pertaining to all aspects of service.
- Answer phones and provide accurate information to phone
- Contribute to overall dinning experience through awareness
cleanliness, promptness and execution of service.
- Create an excellent first impression JOB SKILLS AND
- Hospitable, kind, friendly, and personable
- Maintain a professional appearance and a positive attitude in a
fast paced, energetic atmosphere
- Excellent communication skills and proper phone etiquette
- Organized, dependable, and punctual
- Drama-free team player It is the policy of AC Restaurants to
provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons
regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status,
physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic
information, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state, or local law. In addition, AC Restaurants will
provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
Keywords: Ashley Christensen Restaurants, Raleigh , Host - Poole's Diner, Hospitality & Tourism , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!