ClubLife Concierge in Wake Forest, NC at The Hasentree Club
Company: Wake Forest, NC, United States
Location: Wake Forest
Posted on: November 18, 2023
We are Invited
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong. Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
ClubLife Concierges will play an integral part in the Member
Experience Team supporting project work and goals. Creating
remarkable experiences for our Club Members before, during, and
after every visit. What we prioritize as Warm Welcome, Magic
Moments, and Fond Farewells.
Day to Day
- Direct Members and Guests to their destinations within the
Club, provide business and concierge services to our Members and be
proactive in creating Magic Moments.
- Inform Members and guests of Club services, features, upcoming
events, room locations, and amenities both in person and over the
- Assist Members in providing information for and scheduling
appointments and reservations for Club programs and services in
accordance with Club standards.
- Maintain the lobby, front entrance, workstation, and other
surrounding areas clean and free of debris. Ensure supplies that
may be needed by Members/Guests are stocked such as pens, notepads,
- Accommodate Member and guest requests for business services,
including but not limited to faxing, copying, mailing, and other
concierge services, owning the request from start to finish.
- Assist Member Experience initiatives such as, but not limited
to, Club Newsletter, Message on hold, the website calendar, and
various other projects including event announcements, outbound
calls to Members, and other marketing collateral to promote Member
Services at the Club, always keeping materials current.
- Seat guests.
- Minimum of one year of experience in the hospitality business
or a similar role.
- Service-oriented mindset and capable of making every guest feel
- Strong communication skills in verbal, written, phone, text,
and social media communications.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Competent in working with multiple systems, including Microsoft
- Positive attitude and be willing to work as part of a
- A multi-tasker, prioritizing time effectively. Have more
questions? Check out ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details
about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our
Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited
participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for
the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Wake Forest, NC, United States, Raleigh , ClubLife Concierge in Wake Forest, NC at The Hasentree Club, Hospitality & Tourism , Wake Forest, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!