Beverage Cart Attendant
Company: Brier Creek Country Club
Posted on: January 26, 2023
, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team
and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you
step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich
lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact
group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing people
together and about bringing out the very best in life.
Beverage Cart Attendant/Attendant Beverage Cart responsible for
Building Relationships, Enhance Member retention and Enriching
Lives by providing STAR Service to Members and Guests ensuring
their complete satisfaction while playing on the golf course or
other designated areas.
- Greet Members promptly by name and make introductions with
guests, maintaining a polite and friendly manner at all times, in
order to provide high quality service in a timely manner. Know and
follow the rules of golf etiquette when approaching a golf group at
- Provide timely coverage of assigned course, anticipating visits
to each group every 4-5 holes while maintaining communication with
other attendants and management to ensure adequate coverage as
- Collect payments (i.e., cash, member charge, etc.) and
accurately reconcile daily bank at the conclusion of each shift.
Process all business for the day and deposit in designated
- Safely secure all products on cart including cash bank, keys,
etc. and other company property as assigned.
- Clean and sanitize the cart of all food, ice, and trash at the
end of each shift. Ensure health code standards are met at all
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- Alcohol and food safety awareness certificate.
- Valid drivers license to operate golf cart.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech. Ability
to follow instructions well.
- You are comfortable working mostly outdoors.
Have more questions? Check out our website to get more details
about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our
Culture. Be a part of our Social Network: or .
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp
participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the
general requirements for the position. It is not a complete
statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other
duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the
proper operation of the Club.
Keywords: Brier Creek Country Club, Raleigh , Beverage Cart Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!