Clinical Team Manager
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Founded in 1997 by two Medical Doctors , Ergomed Plc is dedicated
to the development of new drugs to save or improve lives. Operating
with a global footprint in over 55 countries, Ergomed has the
expertise to manage even the most challenging clinical trials.
Ergomed provides services to over 100 clients in a range of therapy
areas but excels in the provision of services for complex trials in
Rare Diseases, Oncology and Neuroscience.
--- Brief summary of Responsibilities:
- The Clinical Team Manager will be responsible for operational
project management and will act as the direct project line manager
to allocated study Monitors.
- The CTM proactively identifies, resolves/mitigates and
escalates risks and/or issues to the PM/PD and Head of Clinical
Operations as necessary
- Direct communication with project allocated Monitors, Site
Managers and CTAs
- Direct communication and collaboration with the Sponsor
representative in projects where only operational management is
contracted, i.e. if no project manager is assigned.
- Verifying and ensuring that project team members (Monitors,
Site Managers, CTAs) are trained (e.g. GCP, SOP, indication,
protocol, study specific procedures / requirements, etc. ) to
perform their assignments
- Organizing and facilitating Monitors' Meetings throughout the
- Organizing and facilitating project team meetings (e.g. weekly
calls with Monitors, Site Managers, CTAs), and ensuring meeting
minutes are reviewed, approved and distributed to all concerned
- Developing, reviewing and revision of project documents (e.g.
monitoring plan, CRF completion guidelines, study specific
operating manual, study specific forms etc.)
- Initiating corrective / preventative measures - e.g. update of
study guidance documents, performing re-training, performing
- Investigator identification and selection,
--- Proven experience working within clinical operations
--- Ability to line manage study monitors/CRA's
--- Experience of phase 2/3 trials ideally complex studies such as
oncology or rare disease
--- Able to work in a fast paced small CRO environment and manage
--- A minimum of a science based Bachelors degree
--- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
Why Should You Apply?
--- You want be involved in a wide range of interesting projects
--- You want your achievements and hard work to be recognized
--- You want to work for a growing company where you can progress
in your career and where there are opportunities for
--- You want to work in a company that has a great reputation with
its clients and employees, and invests in its relationships with
Keywords: Ergomed, Raleigh , Clinical Team Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!