Concierge (Weekends Only 9a-6p)
Company: Cadence Senior Living
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Cadence Living, we are all part of the same symphony. Our
goal is to create positive and joyful experiences for our residents
and their families. Just like musical notes on a sheet, every day
is different at a Cadence Living community. We are looking for team
members that are positive, collaborative, show leadership, are
respectful and overflowing with integrity, care and hard work. We
offer competitive wages, benefits, training and the opportunity for
growth. We encourage you to apply and become part of our family
today! Job Summary If you are passionate about your work and driven
by the desire to create a life full of purpose for our residents, a
Cadence Living community may be the place for you. We have a
current opening for a Concierge. The Concierge is responsible for
coverage of the reception area of the community and providing
administrative support. Become part of our family and find your
- Answers a multi-line telephone.
- Greets all families, residents and guests with a smile.
- Directs / answers resident and vendor questions or inquiries to
the appropriate person.
- Schedules transportation.
- Supports management and their request with tasks and/or
- Orders office supplies.
- Completes work order requests.
- Makes sure all outside vendors, families and residents check in
- Enters all data entry as assigned.
- Assists Marketing with various tasks.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service or administrative experience.
- Knowledge of various computer systems, including Word, Excel
- Patience, willingness to assist residents, visitors and team
- Friendly, assertive, outgoing, multitasked, organized.
- Excellent communication skills.
- COVID VaccinationRequired
Keywords: Cadence Senior Living, Raleigh , Concierge (Weekends Only 9a-6p), Hospitality & Tourism , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!