Dishwasher (8a-2p) (2p-7p)
Company: Cadence Senior Living
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Cadence Living, we are all part of the same symphony. Our
goal is to create positive and joyful experiences for our residents
and their families. Just like musical notes on a sheet, every day
is different at a Cadence Living community. We are looking for team
members that are positive, collaborative, show leadership, are
respectful and overflowing with integrity, care and hard work. We
offer competitive wages, benefits, training and the opportunity for
growth. We encourage you to apply and become part of our family
today! Job Summary If you are passionate about your work and driven
by the desire to create a life full of purpose for our residents, a
Cadence Living community may be the place for you. We have a
current opening for a Dishwasher. This positon will be responsible
for maintaining kitchen areas clean and in an orderly condition.
Washes, cleans, sanitizes and stores all dishes, glassware,
utensils, pots, pans and other equipment used to operate the
department. Become part of our family and find your Cadence.
- Clean all dishware.
- Operate and maintain dishwasher.
- Resupply chemicals required for sanitation operations.
- Sweep and mop all service areas and kitchens.
- Wipe down and sanitize all kitchen equipment.
- Restock towel dispensers and soap dispensers.
- Remove garbage from kitchen area.
- Maintain all kitchen related sanitation areas.
- Clean mats and garbage pails.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of kitchen and dining operations.
- Food Handler Card with understanding of kitchen sanitation and
Keywords: Cadence Senior Living, Raleigh , Dishwasher (8a-2p) (2p-7p), Hospitality & Tourism , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!