Commercial Operations Inflight Concierge Specialist
Company: Elevate Jet
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Commercial Operations Concierge Specialist is responsible
for the welfare of passengers in all aspects of Part 121 flights.
Coordinating all aspects of the flight including, but not limited
to catering, commissary, manifests, gate and boarding procedures,
passenger identification, and flight service.
This exempt position will report to the Vice President, Commercial
* This is a remote position - ideal candidates could be
Long Island, NY
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Fly as Concierge on designated flights
* Working with the VP Commercial Airline Ops, monitor Swift/iAero
aircraft and crew schedule to ensure adherence to the team's
schedule and expectations.
* QC Swift/iAero customs, handling, security, and any other
* Coordinate with the Business Development team as necessary for
* Work closely with the VP Commercial Airline Ops on all 121 ops
including VVIP, Large groups, NCAA, Ad hoc, and ACMI
* Ability to manage a varied list of duties and tasks
* Proficient in systems (word, excel, a flight operating
* Available Weekends and Nights for after-hours calls
* Grow company culture; act as an ambassador of the PJS brand
* Ability to manage a varied list of demanding high-end clients
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative / self-driven.
* Attention to detail, highly organized
* High degree of confidentiality and discretion Private Charter
Standard Security Program (PCSSP) or Aircraft Operator Standard
Security Program (AOSSP) knowledge
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* 121 experiences (broker, operator) in ground service or dispatch
capacity or similar
* Proven work experience leading a strategic team in either the
aviation or luxury travel industries
Misc: Able to lift up to 50lbs
Keywords: Elevate Jet, Raleigh , Commercial Operations Inflight Concierge Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!