Co-Manager - Raleigh NC Area
Company: Lowes Foods
Posted on: August 6, 2022
To assure the effective and profitable operation of the assigned
retail store including the development of all hosts assigned to
that store. To actively pursue self-development and proficiency in
the skills necessary to be assigned as senior co-manager.
- Assists the store manager in implementing an in-store
sales-building culture that ensures growth through: execution of
company merchandising programs and weekly sales plans in each
department, planning and executing weekly sales themes, ensuring
in-stock conditions throughout the store and actively participates
in weekly sales meetings.
- Provides for desired levels of guest satisfaction, courtesy and
service throughout the store, with special emphasis on our
front-end fast service commitment.
- Accountable for achieving budgeted financial results in
assigned area of responsibility and assists store manager in
achieving total store results.
- Protects company assets: merchandise, cash, facilities and
equipment. Conducts weekly manager audits on front-end, DSD
receiving and pricing. Assists the manager to ensure all required
shrink functions are performed. Manages grocery inventory with
shrink results =/
- Effectively controls store variable expenses, including
achieving budgeted wage percent.
- Assists in the staffing of the store, including forecasting of
needs, recruitment and training. Additionally, builds a talent
planning bench for the store, including developing and executing
development plans for all hi-potential and promotable
- Ensures direct reports understand expectations for performance,
holds them accountable to achieve budgeted results and meets with
them to review performance and provide feedback (ongoing and annual
- Constant awareness and reaction to store conditions through
frequent and detailed store walks.
- Effectively trains and develops store management team,
especially department managers, to ensure Lowes Foods has the
necessary bench for our growth. Acts as a resource for these
leaders in their roles.
- Ensures sanitation and food safety standards are maintained
throughout the store (as measured through internal and external
- Creates an atmosphere that ensures positive store morale
through effective supervisory treatment and recognition. The
workforce should be enthusiastic, guest focused and embedded in a
- Provides and facilitates effective communications to Store
Manager, Field Merchandisers and store hosts.
- Ensures stores are run in compliance with company standards (as
measured by ALI audits).
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local statutes,
regulations and company policies.
- Maintains a safe facility for guests and hosts.
*Applicable to Center Store Co-Manager
Possess the knowledge and skills generally associated with a
Bachelor's degree plus 1-2 years supermarket management
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Raleigh , Co-Manager - Raleigh NC Area, Hospitality & Tourism , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!