Company: Headway Workforce Solutions
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Headway Hospitality, a division of Headway Workforce Solutions,
is currently seeking a Cook to work at a local university in the
Raleigh, North Carolina area! At local universities, positions will
be based on skill and experience. Pay for this position is
$15.00/hour. Shifts are available from early morning to late
nights, including weekends. This position is hourly with a seasonal
6-week assignment. Excellent performance during this time may
provide an opportunity to renew employment and/or advance.
As a Cook, you will:
- Provide exemplary customer service to every guest.
- Contribute to maintaining a Grade A sanitation rating of 95% or
- Provide outstanding customer service, including remaining
professional and respectful under pressure when dealing with
- Excellence in completing all tasksRequirements of a Cook:
- Culinary Arts education (certificate, diploma, or degree.)
- Knowledge of equipment, cooking methods, measurements, and food
- One year of cooking experience or previous grill and/or sushi
- ServSafe Certification is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, supervisors,
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
- Ability to adapt to the changing customer volume level with a
sense of urgency.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to follow safety procedures.Why You'll Love Working
- Easy to use mobile app for picking up shifts
- Gain experience with TONS of clients in various environments --
universities, concert venues, sports stadiums, and more!
- Competitive wagePhysical Requirements of a Cook:
The physical demands described here represent those that an
employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job
successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Must be able to lift to 60 lb with or without reasonable
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Standing for long periods, walking, bending, twisting, pulling,
- Must be able to work in extremely hot and cold conditions.
- Routinely handle sharp items such as knives and slicer blades
and be around hot food items, food pans, ovens, fryers, steam
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
About Us: Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to
Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of
contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions.
Passionate about our work and dedication to our clients, we are
committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service
sector. To learn more about us, visit .
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race,
national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status.
In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce
Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all employment terms
and conditions, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social
recreation programs, and benefits.
#zr Associated topics: appetizer, cocinera de produccion, cocinero,
commercial, diner, maker, restaurant cook, roasting, steakhouse,
Keywords: Headway Workforce Solutions, Raleigh , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!