Housekeeping Aide / Floor Tech
Company: Franklin Manor Assisted Living Center
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Franklin Manor Assisted Living Center - We are a leader in the
long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our
commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us
apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens
to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed
to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Clean including but not limited to: vacuuming, wiping, mopping,
polishing, etc. rooms offices and common areas
- Polish and straighten items
- Ensure residents rooms are safe, comfortable and maintained in
an attractive manner and residents personal items are
- Clean up spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed
Shift and Wage:
- Full Time Opportunity Available
- All Shifts Needed
- Wage: $9-$11 per hour
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Franklin Manor Assisted Living Center, Raleigh , Housekeeping Aide / Floor Tech, Hospitality & Tourism , Youngsville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!