Concierge - Part Time (Luxury High Rise - Park Cen
Company: Kane Residential
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionConcierge - Part Time at Park Central (North
Hills)Kane ResidentialWho We Are:At Kane Residential, we pride
ourselves in taking an innovative approach to creating a sense of
home and community for our residents, thus enhancing value for our
investors. We are committed to providing an unrivaled customer
experience by practicing excellence in all we do, driving us to not
only exceed the industry standards of sophisticated management, but
to set them. The key to our success starts with our people. We hire
first for character, second for ability, and third for experience,
thus building a passionate and dedicated team.Who We Need:Kane
Residential, an entity of Kane Realty Corporation, is currently
seeking outstanding candidates for the role of Concierge for one of
our newly developed luxury communities in Raleigh, NC. The ideal
candidate will provide late afternoon/evening assistance & work a
shift of 3:00PM - 7:00PM on a part-time basis.At Kane, we take
pride in doing things differently and constantly striving to find a
better way. As Concierge, you are the play a critical role in the
ensuring that each resident has an exceptional living experience.
You are passionate about people and serving others. You are
naturally outgoing and positive and sit on the front lines to
ensure that each resident has an extraordinary experience and every
expectation is exceeded.How This Role Creates Value:
- Greet every resident with energy, kindness, and
- Manage general customer service needs of the property such as
package and food delivery, maintenance requests, service and
hospitality accommodation, etc.
- Assist office staff with daily administrative tasks and
- Handle all resident requests, concerns, and complaints with
grace and positivity to ensure that all matters are handled in a
timely and exceptional manner.Who You Are:
- Outgoing, friendly, and exuding positive yet calm energy.
- Great interpersonal skills and comfortable dealing with people
in varying settings and conditions.
- Passionate about people and serving others. You get joy out of
bringing joy to others.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to act
decisively and independently.
- Creative problem-solver. You thrive when you get to use your
creativity and ingenuity to resolve a difficult issue.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized, with the ability to multi-task and a strong
- A person of action you don't wait for instruction or until an
issue arises, you anticipate events before they happen and are
proactive in achieving solutions.What You Offer:
- 1+ years professional work experience, preferably in
hospitality, retail, real estate, customer service, or sales.
- A track record of success building and managing relationships
with customers, clients, and other internal and external
- Knowledge or understanding of apartment management laws and
regulations, federal, state, and local.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Proficient with computer programs, including Microsoft Office
Suite and Excel. Industry software (Yardi or Entrata) experience
- Perfect opportunity for students
Keywords: Kane Residential, Raleigh , Concierge - Part Time (Luxury High Rise - Park Cen, Hospitality & Tourism , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!