Hotel Rooms Inspector
Company: Tru by Hilton - Garner
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionHotel Room InspectorsEmbark on an exciting hotel
career with Crown Hotel & Travel Management, LLC. From hotel
management jobs to front-line interaction with hotel guests and
important behind-the-scenes hospitality jobs, Crown Hotel & Travel
Management, LLC offers a variety of opportunities for job growth
and exciting careers in the hospitality industry.Pay:Full time and
- Health (medical,
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Fantastic Company CultureResponsibilities
- Makes up morning work assignments to ensure all rooms in the
building are properly maintained in accordance with cleanliness
- Supervises the activities of housekeepers
- Maintains company productivity standards.
- Trains department personnel. Checks quality of work performed
and makes appropriate corrections and changes as necessary.
- Handles guest complaints concerning housekeeping service or
refers problems to management for adjustment.
- Notifies maintenance of any needed repairs.
- Personally inspects all rooms daily to ensure cleanliness
standards are being met.
- Lists and itemizes lost and found items by the report and logs
them in accordance with company policy.
- Checks any vacant rooms for condition and possible occupancy,
reporting any discrepancies to Management, Front Desk and
- Supervises the keeping of all storage areas and linen rooms in
a clean and satisfactory condition, as well as, stocked with needed
- Reports and delivers valuable items to the Manager's Office as
early as possible after a guest has checked out or they have been
- Maintaining accurate inventory records
- May assist in cleaning rooms based on personnel needs and
- All other assigned duties Qualifications/requirements
- Must be able to carry up to 25 lbs without assistance
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with
the ability to interact with many types of personalities
- Must be able to walk and climb/descend stairs approximately 30%
of the time.
- Must be able to frequently kneel, reach, crawl, and twist torso
as needed to accomplish required tasks.
- To always maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and
Keywords: Tru by Hilton - Garner, Raleigh , Hotel Rooms Inspector, Hospitality & Tourism , Garner, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!