Company: Biscuitville Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are seeking "guest-obsessed" Shift Leaders to join our
family!At Biscuitville FRESH SOUTHERN -, we hire people of
character who demonstrate a passion for our brand, embrace our
culture of authenticity and accountability, and are grateful for
life's blessings. We are proud that many of our team members have
been with Biscuitville for decades. They found a place they love to
work, and we show our appreciation by providing a career, not just
a job.You probably have commitments to your family, friends,
school, or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule
around them. Our restaurant hours of operation are from 5:00 am
until 2:00 pm, which means you have your afternoons and evenings
free! We call it "Life After 2."We've got a host of reasons to join
the Biscuitville family:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Flexible hours - enjoy life after 2 pm
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Fun environment - fast-paced and team-oriented
- Restaurant discounts - enjoy delicious food
- Advancement opportunities - learn valuable business and people
skillsDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurate and timely daily and weekly accounting.
- Maintaining excellent food quality by following prescribed
holding times, recipes, use of timers, etc.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Recruiting, hiring, training, orienting, and motivating
- Maximizing sales.
- Scheduling the proper number of employees to get maximum return
on labor dollars, including appropriate scheduling of yourself and
other management team members.
- Acting as a leader in Biscuitville as well as in the
- Ensuring that Biscuitville is always under management
- Creating a friendly atmosphere for customers by visiting the
- Assisting in operating costs and cash control.
- Ensuring proper inventory levels through accurate
- Always being on call for emergencies.
- Making employees feel a part of the Biscuitville family and
fulfilling the employees' job needs.
- Maintaining a profitable business.
- Filling in for all crew positions as needed, including Biscuit
Maker, Wrapper, Cashier, Cook, etcRequired Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous restaurant management experience a plus.
Keywords: Biscuitville Inc, Raleigh , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!