General Manager - Crabtree Valley Mall
Company: Pacific Retail Capital Partners
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Pacific Retail Capital Partners is a fully integrated,
entrepreneurial organization with an unparalleled depth of
knowledge in all aspects of retail real estate. Our team of
executives and strategic partners draw on decades of experience
with major national shopping center owners to deliver top-tier
service as an operating partner and provide efficient oversight of
the company's own portfolio. Our broad-based talent is versed in
multiple disciplines from investment and development, which enables
the company to quickly assess market opportunities, to management,
marketing and leasing which allows them to effectively control
costs and maintain the quality of its properties. This position is
based in Raleigh, NC but our company operates nationally with a
particular emphasis on large regional malls.
General Manager - Crabtree Valley Mall
The General Manager provides full scale management direction for
the property to meet ownership objectives.
Management, Operations and Marketing
- Maintain safety, cleanliness, and integrity of all areas of all
buildings, systems and equipment for all property users.
- Perform daily property inspection to ensure highest levels of
- Prepare team to respond in emergency and crisis
- Have thorough knowledge of area market including all
competitive properties and area demographics.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate level of involvement in
community affairs and activities representing the property's
- Enforce all tenant lease requirements.
- Manage the activities of the property's marketing manager.
- Establish an effective working relationship with all department
store managers and other key merchants, including specialty tenants
to understand and drive sales.
- Coordinate the operational aspects of the property in a manner
which protects, maintains and improves the value of the owner's
- Implement and monitor hazard control and team safety practices,
ensure compliance with local codes and regulation and pass the
compliance portion of the operations audit.
- Implement preventive, ongoing and anticipated
- Select contracted services by developing scopes of work,
requesting bids, monitor performance per scopes of work and
- Manage multiple employees through effective communication,
supervision, training, and scheduling to ensure tasks are completed
timely and in budget.
- Develop multi-year capital project plans and manage the process
to complete the capital projects.
- Manage tenant construction with contractors, tenants, and
- Compliance with local codes and regulations.
- Monitor performance of in-house and contracted services and
take necessary action to assure in-house performance and contracted
services (security, landscaping, janitorial, etc.) are performing
up to our standards.
- Develop Plans of Action for Capital Projects and manage the
process to complete these Capital Projects.
- Purchase building and maintenance supplies, machinery, and
- Establish and maintain appropriate communication with all staff
and develop protocols for information sharing. Leasing
- Work in conjunction with property's Leasing Specialist to
execute new and renewal leases to meet or exceed client
- Direct activities of specialty leasing function to optimize
temporary tenant and cart occupancy to maximize property
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with the
property's leasing specialist to ensure budgeted leasing activity
- Negotiate all tenant rent reduction or termination requests.
Financial Performance and Reporting
- Drive NOI - Achieve (and wherever possible exceed) budgeted net
operating income for property.
- Determine opportunities to improve Tenant recovery ratios.
- Manage property's capital to budgeted levels.
- Direct the timely preparation and implementation of all
financial reports including budgets, monthly/quarterly reports,
sales reports, variance reports, cash flow analyses and
- Monitor the collections of all rents and execute appropriate
collection processes. Ownership Relationships
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with
the owner partnership team. Employee Motivation and Development
- Direct and supervise the activities of all property employees.
Resolve employee issues and work with Insperity to manager employee
- Develop a personnel action plan for each direct report to
identify opportunities for further career development. Ensure that
all supervisory employees do the same for their direct
- Provide regular feedback to employees via annual performance
objectives, mid-year reviews, annual reviews, and other
- Coordinate appropriate training for property personnel. Job
- Bachelor's degree or related field and/or 5-10 years in retail
- Understanding of financial aspects of property performance
- Excellent skills in navigating the internet, Excel, MS Word,
- Ability to easily learn and use new systems. Benefits:
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your
success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an
extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental
and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the
company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment
for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company.
We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where
each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes,
decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover
Please reference "General Manager - Crabtree Valley Mall" in the
subject line. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Pacific Retail Capital Partners, Raleigh , General Manager - Crabtree Valley Mall, Hospitality & Tourism , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!