ASST DIR - CLINICAL SVCS
Company: Holly Hill Hospital
Posted on: October 13, 2019
* Coordination with Clinical Director to enhance clinical
programming and case management. Will assist with caseload
assignments, including psychosocial assessments, collaboration with
families, legal guardians, providers, and multidisciplinary
* Participation in performance improvement committee to comply with
CMS regulations and enhance patient quality of care.
* Assisting the Director of Clinical Services in providing staff
supervision, clinical case consultation, coordination and
organization of day-to-day activities that will enhance
effectiveness of the Social Services Department inpatient
processing for referral sources, families, staff and patients.
Master s Degree in Human Service field (e.g. Social Work,
Counseling, Psychology, etc.);
4 years experience in the mental health field, hospital experience
* CPI Certification (Can be obtained after hire)
* Licensed in NC: LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LCAS or provisional license.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Knowledge of developmental psychology and needs of various
* Knowledge of short term/acute care stabilization mental health
* Knowledge of cognitive behavioral theory and systems theory.
* Able to develop therapeutic relationships with patients and
* Knowledge of milieu management.
* Knowledge of appropriate assessments, diagnoses, and
interventions with patients.
* Ability to maintain professional relationships with patients,
patient s family members, staff and community personnel.
* Ability to maintain patient confidentiality and high ethical
* Assessment skills for evaluating mental illness and substance
abuse in child, adolescent, and adult populations.
* Facilitation skills for leading process, psycho education, and
* Treatment skills for working with patients and their significant
others on safety in one or two sessions.
* Organizational and telephone skills for setting up aftercare
appointments and placement.
* Professional verbal and written skills for communicating the
patient status and treatment needs to employees of the hospital,
payers, families, professionals, paraprofessionals, and members of
the patient's community.
* Skills in preparing and maintaining appropriate medical record
* Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal
Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of
Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports
and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion
and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Holly Hill Hospital, Raleigh , ASST DIR - CLINICAL SVCS, Healthcare , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!