Company: Comfort Keepers
Posted on: October 12, 2019
We have immediate openings for clients throughout Wake County, for
CNAs and Caregivers for Overnight shifts, 2nd shift hours and ALL
shifts on the Weekends!
Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company
that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits?
Your search is over - Comfort Keepers is where you belong!
Become a Caregiver/CNA with Comfort Keepers and join a growing
company dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and
other healthcare services for seniors in their own homes.
As a member of our caregiving team, you will provide one-on-one
assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes. In this
role, you will provide exceptional at-home and companion
experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized
personal care service plan created for every client.
- Opportunity for Full or Part Time Work
- Comfort Keeper Referral Program
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Premium Pay
Make a difference today. Become a Comfort Keeper!
Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Establish open communication with seniors and their
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal
preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility,
incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved
- Medication reminders
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Reside in Wake County, North Carolina
- Available for Overnights, 2nd shift and all shifts on the
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Start your rewarding caregiving career today! Apply now!
Comfort Keepers serves Cary, Fuquay Varina, Garner, Apex, Holly
Springs, Morrisville, Raleigh, Wake Forest, and the surrounding
areas. This position may require travel to one or more of these
Learn more about this opportunity at
Keywords: Comfort Keepers, Raleigh , Caregiver, Healthcare , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!