Licensed Psychology Associate LPA Pediatric Autism Garner NC
Company: Highlights Healthcare
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Highlights Healthcare is now hiring Licensed Psychology
Associates (LPAs) for our Learning Centers throughout North
Carolina to conduct and support comprehensive psychological testing
and diagnosis procedures, and ABA therapy assessments and direct
Who is Highlights Healthcare?
Highlights Healthcare provides diagnosis and early intervention ABA
therapy services to bring meaningful and positive change to
children with autism. We specialize in serving young learners and
families with Medicaid benefits. We believe every child can achieve
great things, and we are guided by family-centered principles that
demonstrate dignity and respect.
Our culture fosters manageable caseloads and professional career
paths supported by a team of expert leaders. Our operations
corporate support center and flagship learning centers are in
beautiful North Carolina - convenient to the mountains, beaches,
professional sports teams, leading universities, and world-class
dining and entertainment.
Why should you consider an LPA position with Highlights?
- Monday through Friday schedule - No nights or weekends
- Flexible scheduling with full-time hours available
- Clinic and home-based services with occasional remote
- Competitive compensation starts at $70,000 - $80,000
- Comprehensive benefits include paid time off (PTO), dental,
health, life, and vision insurance, an employee assistance program,
and professional development assistance
- Conduct comprehensive psychological testing and analyses,
diagnostic testing, and clinical assessments for children with
autism or suspicion of autism.
- Expeditiously prepare and finalize notes and reports of
findings and observations and make recommendations related to
diagnosis or assessment.
- Meet with families as needed to review diagnosis and findings,
and make next-step recommendations for appropriate services,
aligned with the diagnosis identified.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments and develop behavior
support plans, coach clinical teams, and implement and model
- Provide observation of sessions and collaborate with BCBAs on
- Assist with parent meetings and education regarding their
child's autism, its impact on behavior, focused vs comprehensive
interventions, and how to identify priorities around socially
- Maintain current knowledge regarding the preparation of
clinical documentation for billing in accordance with HHC's policy
and payer requirements.
- Promote the growth of Highlights Healthcare and assist in the
pursuit of new business opportunities.
- Current licensure as a Licensed Psychology Associate (LPA)
through the North Carolina Psychology Board
- Master's degree in education, clinical counselling, or a
related field from an accredited college or university
- Experience in Behavior Analysis and/or Functional
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst preferred
- Knowledge of child development, child psychology, and applied
- Minimum two years' experience with a pediatric population who
exhibit behavioral challenges, and familiarity with behavioral
- Experience with performing psychological testing; ADOS-2 and
- Demonstrates collaboration and teamwork skills, as well as
excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Electronic Medical records (EMR), and
basic computer (Microsoft Office) programs
- Ability to work flexible hours, and travel throughout the state
of NC, as assigned
- Bilingual proficiency preferred, with the ability to read,
write and speak Spanish
Highlights Healthcare, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and
considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran status, or Health insurance.
COVID-19 considerations: HHC follows all applicable CDC
Keywords: Highlights Healthcare, Raleigh , Licensed Psychology Associate LPA Pediatric Autism Garner NC, Healthcare , Garner, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!