Clinical Nurse Day Shift, Urogynecology
Posted on: September 20, 2023
As a part of Duke Health's outpatient clinic network, you will
enjoy competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plans,
convenient work hours, and many opportunities for career
advancement. Become a part of a team that values and invests in
Clinical Nurse II- Urogynecology
Duke Women's Health Navaho-1200 Navaho Dr, Raleigh, NC
We are seeking a CLINICAL NURSE II in our Urogynecology
Cliniclocated in Raleigh, NCto be an integral member of the
healthcare team and provide direct and indirect care to
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, provide, supervise and document professional nursing care
utilizing the nursing process for patients in accordance with
physician orders and established policies and procedures. Use
professional nursing judgment to individualize the plan of care
based on assessment of the patient's baseline needs and response to
- Delegate tasks and supervise the activities of other licensed
and unlicensed care providers.
- Assist other nursing personnel in the delivery of nursing care
and act as team leader or charge nurse for a group of patients or
an entire unit as assigned.
- Monitor and initiate corrective action to maintain the
environment of care including equipment and material
- Participate in own professional development by maintaining
required competencies, identifying learning needs and seeking
appropriate assistance or educational offerings.
- Act as preceptor and support the development of other staff and
- Participate in the identification of clinical or operational
performance improvement opportunities and in performance
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described
JOB ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Work requires graduation from an accredited BSN or Associate's
Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- All registered nurses without a Bachelor's degree in Nursing
(or higher) will be required to enroll in an appropriate BSN
program within two years of their start date and to complete the
program within five years of their start date.
- Twelve months of appropriate clinical experience is
- Must have current or compact RN licensure in the state of North
Carolina. BLS required.
The schedule for this position is day shifts, Monday-Friday, with
no weekends or holidays.
Duke is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed
to providing employment opportunity without regard to an
individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression,
gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration,
innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success
depends on the robust exchange of ideas-an exchange that is best
when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and
experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential
that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the
contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices
are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to
uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University
and Duke University Health System may include essential job
functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities.
Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable
accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Nearest Major Market: Raleigh
Keywords: Nurse.com, Raleigh , Clinical Nurse Day Shift, Urogynecology, Healthcare , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!