Business Development Healthcare
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Position Summary: Planet Healthcare is looking for a motivated
Business Development Managers. Strong candidates will have 2-5
years of professional experience preferred in recruiting or
staffing. The Business Development Manager role is a sales position
that requires independence and strong judgment for identifying,
building, and maintaining client relationships. In this role, you
will establish a staffing partnership with client companies and
work closely with your recruiting team to present profiles of
appropriate candidates, match candidates to the jobs, and negotiate
client company terms and conditions. The Business Development
Representative is an exempt position. Responsibilities:
- Sell Planet Healthcare a business partner to prospective client
companies through multiple resources including cold calling, client
visits, referrals, social media, etc.
- Build trusted relationships with client companies, and manage
fee negotiations, conversion rates and bill rates.
- Learn the clients corporate culture, interview process, benefit
information, etc. to become an extension of their staffing
- Advise clients regarding employment trends, including candidate
availability, compensation structures and most desired benefit and
- Manage client company expectations by building trust and
respect in order to control timeliness, rates, exclusivity,
- Provide feedback from the client to the Recruiting Team in
order to ensure strong candidate matches and line up interviews in
a timely manner.
- Work independently and exercise independent judgment in the
determination of engaging, developing and maintaining suitable
clients. Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous recruiting or sales experience required, ideally
- Bachelors degree highly preferred
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Strong time management and project management skills; ability
to multi-task in fast paced, competitive environment.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions quickly and
- Ability to persevere and be resilient in face of set-backs and
challenging sales goals.
- Ability to deal with conflict and strong problem solving
- Ability to work independently and also collaborate with peers
and Recruiting Team to develop a cohesive environment.
- Employees in this Account Manager/Sales position demonstrate a
significant degree of independence, organizational commitment,
experience and professionalism in the performance of their
Keywords: PlanetHealthcare, Raleigh , Business Development Healthcare, Healthcare , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!