Physician / Psychiatry / North Carolina / Permanent / MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Company: USAREC 2MRBn
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited U.S. school of medicine or osteopathy; foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico
- Eligibility for board certification
- Completion of at least one year of an approved Graduate Medical Education (GME) internship
- Completion of a training program in psychiatry
- Between 21 and 42 years of age
- U.S. citizenship
- In addition to the above qualifications, citizenship or permanent U.S. residency is required for Army Reserve officers
To learn more, visit Job Description:
When you become a psychiatrist and an officer on the U.S. Army health care team, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself into a special culture and environment in which your diagnoses and treatments will support the readiness of our military's efforts and improve the lives of Soldiers and their families. As part of our collaborative, multi-disciplinary health care team, youll enter a comprehensive, international system of care with no concerns about overhead expenses and malpractice insurance. Youll have opportunities to work with some of the most innovative technologies and treatments in the industry and practice at world-class medical facilities that train future Army behavioral health leaders, all while developing advanced skills. If you choose to serve in the Army Reserve, you can continue to work in your community and serve when needed. Whichever you choose, youll train to become a leader in your specialized field while enjoying the privileges that come with being an officer.
Keywords: USAREC 2MRBn, Raleigh , Physician / Psychiatry / North Carolina / Permanent / MAKE A DIFFERENCE, Healthcare , Raleigh, North Carolina
here to apply!