JOB FAIR - CNA's & Medtech's
Company: TerraBella Northridge
Posted on: January 27, 2023
TerraBella Senior Living is the proud operator of more than 20,
amenity-, care- and lifestyle-focused communities located
throughout the Carolinas, Virginia and Georgia. TerraBella
communities together account for more than 1,500 units and span a
full spectrum of senior living and care options, including Active
Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and available,
short-term Respite Care. -TerraBella Senior Living is looking for a
-CNA's and CNA/Med Tech's -to join our community TerraBella
Northridge.The Care Giver/Med Tech role includes providing hands-on
care, physical and emotional support to each resident while
maintaining a safe and comfortable home-like
- Responsible for a designated group of residents during the
shift; knows where their residents are and physically checks on
them throughout the shift.
- Observes, reports and documents symptoms and conditions of
residents for changes in condition such as skin, behavior,
alertness, weight, dietary and participation in activities.
- Responds to security system and resident call bells
- Notifies supervisor and/or Health Care Coordinator if a
resident has increased care needs.
- Assists with continence management and disposes of all
continence products properly to ensure sanitation of resident suite
and community restrooms.
- Serves and collects food trays and assists as needed; reports
refusal of meals or loss of appetite.
- Maintains cleanliness of resident's room and work areas.
- Practices good standard care precautions of cleanliness,
hygiene and health.
- Helps residents maintain independence, promotes dignity and
physical safety of each resident.
- Actively participates/leads and assists residents with
activities of daily living (i.e. bathing, dressing, toileting,
grooming, ambulation, transferring, eating) as instructed.
- Engages residents in life skills and other life enrichment
- Greets and assists all internal and external customers, guests,
family members, residents, vendors and team members.
- Does resident laundry as assigned and needed.Medication Tech
- Reviews service plan to learn pertinent information about
- Assists/observes medications and treatments for each resident
using the medication observation record and the Six Rights of
- Documents and initials form as medications are given including
appropriate documentation for refusal or missed doses.
- Maintains confidentiality of all resident information including
- Reports all resident concerns made while assisting resident
with the medication to the Nurse and/or Health Care Coordinator
- Restocks medication cart after all medication passes.
- Assists in checking medication regardless of packaging
- Counts all narcotics with another Medication Care Manager or
Nurse each shift.
- Maintains and cleans the Medication Room, med charts, treatment
carts for neatness cleanliness, availability of medications and
- Follows re-fill process for medications.
- Participates in the development of the Service Plan and monthly
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse
and respiration rates.
- Reports occupational exposures to blood, body fluids,
infectious materials, sharp sticks and hazardous chemicals
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.Qualifications:
- Certified Nurse's Aid certification preferred.
- Medication administration 15 hr certificate
- NC medication aide exam - passed -
- High School diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age.
- CPR Certification preferred
- First Aid Certification preferred
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred.Benefits:In
addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, TerraBella
offers a comprehensive benefits package. - -Eligible team members
are offered a comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off, and
paid holidays. - -Team members are eligible to participate in our
outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance
Program and accident insurance policies.Thank you for your interest
in TerraBella Senior Living careers. - If you have any questions
about the position you are applying for, please contact the
community directly. -EOE D/V
Keywords: TerraBella Northridge, Raleigh , JOB FAIR - CNA's & Medtech's, Healthcare , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!