Primary Care Physicians needed for a Correctional facility in North Carolina
Company: Adelphi Medical Staffing, LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Raleigh, North Carolina.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
A Correctional Facility in North Carolina is seeking a Primary Care
Physician to provide medical care.
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: Family Medicine
* Location: Raleigh, NC
* Board Requirement: BC/BE (FM, IM, ED)
* License Requirement: NC
* Certification Requirements: BLS & ACLS
* Additional Requirement: DEA Narcotics License
* Service Setting: Correctional
* Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours + Call
* Coverage Period: ASAP - Ongoing (1-year; with possible
* Shift Schedule: Mon-Fri; 6a - 6p
- No holidays
* Call Schedule: Mon-Sun: 5p - 8a
- Provider is not required to return to the work site unless
* Other Info:
- Provider should exhibit current competence in community standard
treatment principles and techniques.
* Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Adelphi Medical Staffing, LLC, Raleigh , Primary Care Physicians needed for a Correctional facility in North Carolina, Healthcare , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!