CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: PRIDE Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Pride Health is seeking candidates for a CNA opportunity based
out of Clayton, NC. This is a 1-month assignment, with a possible
Shift: Evening: Monday- Friday 3pm -11pm, work every other
- Supports patients/residents with activities of daily
- Assists patients/residents with personal hygiene.
- Takes vital signs and height and weight measurements.
- Feeds and ambulates patients/residents according to specific
- Maintains patient/resident's rooms in a clean and orderly
- Observes and reports changes in patient/resident
- Orients patients/families to unit and instructs patient on
- Assists with clerical work such as, including answering phones,
entering data and maintaining
- Maintains stock supply items in inventory management.
- Performs duties as outlined in the scope of Nurse Aide I (per
North Carolina Board of Nursing
Nurse Aide I Tasks List).
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support
HealthCare Provider certification is required.
- CNA license is required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in LTC and PCC.
Keywords: PRIDE Health, Raleigh , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Clayton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!