REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - CAPITAL NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER
Company: Liberty Healthcare Companies
Posted on: January 26, 2023
***$15,000 SIGN ON BONUS***
At Liberty Healthcare and Rehabilitation Services, we promote a
challenging, but rewarding opportunity in a caring environment.
We are currently seeking experienced:
REGISTERED NURSES (RN LICENSE REQUIRED)
Full Time, Evenings
- Assure quality nursing care for patient by following
physician's orders, state and federal regulations and this
Facility's policies and procedures.
- Administers all medications (oral, s.q., I.M., or I.V.) as
ordered by M.D. and according to Facility policies.
- Leads, guides, and supervises nursing assistants and
- Assists physicians with rounds as needed.
- Drapes, remains with and cares for patients during MD rounds,
physical examinations, and treatments as necessary.
- Performs treatments scheduled during shift and documents
appropriately. Maintains infection control measures as
- Adheres to all regulations pertaining to cleanliness, infection
control, and Standard/Universal Precautions.
- Assists with research related to the quality of nursing care,
- Assists with records, orders, and assessment of new admissions
unit/hall. Assists with scheduling patients annual physical with
attending physician and ensures physicals and documentation of
physical are done on a timely basis.
- Registered Nurse, graduated from an accredited School of
- Current, valid license from North Carolina Board of Nursing and
submit proof of license renewal every other year.
- Provide quality-nursing care to patients, follow doctor orders,
genuine interest in geriatric nursing.
- CPR certified yearly.
- Attend in-service training and other staff meetings as
- Ability to supervise nursing assistants assuring that work
assignments are completed appropriately and timely.
- Dependable, flexible, and able to work and cooperate well with
all nursing personnel, other departments and have understanding,
patience, and tact in working with patients, families, doctors, and
- Ability to make decisions regarding nursing problems, realizing
that errors and incompetence may have serious consequences for
Visit www.libertyhealthcareandrehab.com for more information.
Background checks/drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Liberty Healthcare Companies, Raleigh , REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - CAPITAL NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER, Healthcare , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!