Physician Extender - Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Company: Luke & Associates
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner - Physician Extender SITE
- Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, Goldsboro NC
- Family Health Clinic, shall receive two week notification prior
to reassignment to another location
- Full time POSITION QUALIFICATION/REQUIREMENTS:
- Physician Assistant: Possess a Baccalaureate degree from a
Physician Assistant Program accredited by the Accreditation Review
Committee for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) of the Commission on
Accreditation of Allied Health Education Program (CAAHEP).
- Nurse Practitioner: Possess a Masters, Post-Masters or
Doctorate degree from an advanced practice nursing program
accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
(ACEN), formerly known as the National League for Nursing
Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or the Commission on Collegiate
Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Physician Assistant: Certified by the National Commission on
Certification of Physicians Assistants (NCCPA).
- Nurse Practitioner: Possess current certification as a Nurse
Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP
- Additional Certifications: Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
hands on certification through the American Heart Association or
American Red Cross. Obtain Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
certification prior to contract start and maintain according to
- Experience: One year of full-time experience within the last
two years as a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant in a
primary care or family practice setting.
- Licensure: Possess a current and unrestricted license to
practice as a Physician Assistant, Registered Nurse or Advanced
Practice Nurse in any one of the 50 states, the District of
Columbia, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Island.
- U.S. Citizenship: Shall be a U.S. citizen
- English Language Requirement: Able to read, write, and speak
English well enough to effectively communicate.
- Physical Capability: Shall be physically capable of standing
and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically capable
of performing all services required under the contract. HOURS:
- Clinic is open 0630 to 1730, Monday-Friday.
- Will work 8 hours a day, not to exceed 80 hours in a two-week
- Life Insurance/Disability Insurance
- Continuing Medical Education Reimbursement SPECIAL
REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic
environment. Must be able and willing to reprioritize on short
notice and work on multiple simultaneous projects. Flexible and
able to work with various personalities. Team-work skills required.
Time management skills required. The ability to meet deadlines in a
deadline intensive environment is essential. High level of
adaptability and willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced,
demanding environment. Luke & Associates does not discriminate
based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age,
disability or veteran status in provision of services or employment
opportunities and benefits. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, or national origin. Links: To learn more about Luke
& Associates, please visit our website at:
http://www.lukeassoc.com/about-luke INDLP2Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Luke & Associates, Raleigh , Physician Extender - Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!