RN, Registered Nurse
Company: The Laurels of Forest Glenn
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Laurels of Forest Glenn - Are you a critical thinker, a
skilled communicator and passionate about caring for seniors? Are
you seeking career advancement? As a Registered Nurse (RN) at The
Laurels of Forest Glenn, you have the opportunity to use your
nursing skills and become a leader.
The Laurels of Forest Glenn offers one of the leading employee
benefit packages in the industry. This includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance - medical, dental and
- 401K with matching funds
- , a voluntary benefit that allows associates at our facilities
the ability to access their pay when they need it.
- Paid time off (beginning after six months of employment) and
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan forgiveness
- Free CNA/STNA certification
- Zero cost uniforms
- Legacy,our new virtual community and rewards & recognitions
When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join an
experienced, hard-working team that values communication and
Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?
The Registered Nurse plans, coordinates, provides and manages
nursing care, services and health education to nursing home
- Supervise the care/services provided by the LPNs, CNAs/STNAs
and other team members who care for guests.
- Provide safe and accurate medication-related interventions to
- Assess the health of guests and notify the physician of changes
in status; promptly implement new orders.
- Develop a plan of care based on assessment, implementing
- Select and institute appropriate nursing interventions to
stabilize a guest's condition and/or prevent
- Contribute to guest assessments (MDS/CAA's) and the development
of a plan of care.
- 1-3 years of experience in a long-term care setting
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state
- CPR certification
Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption required
About Laurel Health Care Company
Laurel Health Care Company is a national provider of skilled
nursing, sub-acute, rehabilitative, and assisted living services
dedicated to achieving the highest standards of care.
At The Laurels, caring is more than providing excellent medical and
guest services. It's also being a companion and treating each guest
with the utmost dignity, respect and compassion. It's what we call
"The Laurel Way of Caring", and it comes from within each one of
The Laurels was named a Great Place to Work for 2020 based on
approximately 3,500 employee surveys that evaluated more than 60
elements of employee experience on the job, including employee
pride in community impact, belief that their work makes a
difference, and feeling their work has special meaning.
Keywords: The Laurels of Forest Glenn, Raleigh , RN, Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Garner, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!