General Radiology job
Company: NOW Healthcare
Posted on: September 22, 2022
A thriving healthcare system is seeking a Interventional
Radiologist to work in the Raleigh, NC area!
- Employed track
- $375k - $450k
- No calls. No weekends.
- 6 weeks PTO
- Full benefits
- Partnership Track
- $300k - $600k
- 1 weekend call per 4.5 weeks
- No weekday calls
- 10 weeks of vacation (additional 3-4 weeks time off)
- Collegial Atmosphere
- Cloud-based RIS and PACS
About the Group:
- Large subspecialty group, physician owned and Physician
- State of the art facility and equipment!
- This health system goes all out to make a flexible and
family-friendly work-life balance.
- Practice owns 6 Imaging centers and is growing
- Facility awarded the Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
About this role:
- Full Time
- Interventional radiologist fellow trained
- The physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate
and deliver the highest quality of patient care
- The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical
excellence and patient satisfaction
- State licensure in North Carolina or Pending
- Board certified
About the Area: Raleigh is a great place to live! Has historically
been viewed as an affluent area, but also has affordable housing
options. Raleigh is an utterly beautiful and elegant village. The
region is rich in culture and home to many exceptional art
galleries, theatre groups, and performing arts centers.
Keywords: NOW Healthcare, Raleigh , General Radiology job, Healthcare , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!